Check out the new Sawfly size small

Small face? Why not just say pin-heads? But seriously, I picked up a pair of Sawfly’s at MCSS a few weeks ago and really like them (this from an Oakley guy).

Small face? Why not just say pin-heads? But seriously, I picked up a pair of Sawfly’s at MCSS a few weeks ago and really like them (this from an Oakley guy).

Smacks Nasty upside the head... I'd qualify for the small Sawflys and I ain't no PIN HEAD!!!!

LL

Nice display.

Women have smaller and more refined noggins/heads!
biggrin.png
wink.png

Nice product display..and off topic..but what kind of watch are you wearing? Thats gorgeous!

What. Are we chopped liver now?

Note. I'm an Oakley kinda girl too.

Hey, Revision? Serious question - scrips - that insert - any probs with it?

LL

Naw, I likes women folk a bit better then I like chopped liver, but they let you, a girl, shoot? (evil, evil grin).

Naw, I likes women folk a bit better then I like chopped liver, but they let you, a girl, shoot? (evil, evil grin).

:evil, evil grin:

When I was in - my fav was the 60. Though I was wanted to get up close and personal with the 203 - they just sounded too cool and aiming them just took a little bit more thinking.

LL

C'mere a minute Nasty. Let me show you how they let the pinhead girls shoot.

What. Are we chopped liver now?

Note. I'm an Oakley kinda girl too.

Hey, Revision? Serious question - scrips - that insert - any probs with it?

LL

Hey LibraryLady- Our Rx Carrier fits into all of our Sawfly, Desert Locust, and Bullet Ant models. Check it out here: http://www.revisionmilitary.com/rxcarrier.html.

For our Rx Carrier we can fill single prescriptions between a -11 through +11 here at Revision or you can buy the Rx Carrier and have the prescription filled at your local optometrist.

We can also fill prescriptions between +1 through -4 for our Hellfly sunglasses: http://bit.ly/gwcYjD.

Thanks for the details, had any negative reports/issues back from your fans on the inserts?

LL

Hey LL- We haven't received any negative feedback from anyone that uses our Rx Carrier. Please let us know if you have any more questions about our products or if there's anything else we can help you out with.

Back