Covid-19

Working. Call to a house, party is there, late Xmas party for psych docs office. Pt. was 65 female, healthy that was fine, hanging out, she's the office manager.

Then, boom, tonic seizure activity for 2 mins followed by waking up and vomiting. Did not want to go, her BP was crazy high, we talked her into going, nice lady.

During transport, she says she had rona during December. I asked if she was vaxed, she said, all 5! I laughed. Her next question? OMG! Did the vaccines cause this? I laughed, my partner driving heard and laughed, I'm like, I have no clue.

Tell me you are a Kool Aid drinking lemming without telling me you are a Kool Aid drinking lemming.

Well, the Township I work in borders North Philly. So, 85 percent of our local is hoodish while parts are white liberals, all have "hate has no home" and "black lives matter" signs in front yards. This was a WASP, bougy looking gathering. Lol

I don't know what's worse, the fact this happened or that assholes are still blaming the victim for not wearing the mask.

Security was obviously communicating with the camera operator, to cover up their actions.

WARMINGTON: New hospital video of patient's death over mask dispute raises questions

This entire pandemic and follow on violence against those that either don't believe the hype, question the events or just resist tyrannical nonsense makes me believe, resistance is in fact required and righteous. This pt died a marytar, unfortunately, under the guise of "pt and citizen safety".

No one will change my over this, events in the US with selected marches over BLM (righteous) vs citizens calling for state governments to open (criminal and murderers).

To Canada with the unconstitutional and illegitimate actions by that cunt Truedau towards the truckers to Australia and their bullshit, to the vaccine mandates and vaccine passports (show me your papers).

If anyone supports this, fuck you.

How horrible for that lady, for a fucking paper mask.

I'll just throw another anecdotal piece of evidence out there that I'm now connected to.

Army Major, 34, in really good shape. Collapses suddenly, dies shortly after at Tripler Army Medical Center.

lol

327001026_532938515291875_2867801926411787253_n.jpg

Back