Covid-19

All the mandates are today's "too-big-too-fail"... they ain't going away en masse, even if some places/companies/businesses, etc., do away with them.

The idiots that still enforce this nonsense, believe it still works because they listened to our lord and savior Fauci, the news, the government. These idiots were already predisposed to trusting the government like good little boot lickers and nothing will change that.

The ole idea of letting folks live their lives the way they see fit is great, but, when it affects those that don't believe the same, IE, masks, jabs, LQTBQ, BLM, antifa, the left as a whole, it's time to resist in your own little way.

^^^^^There's always a new "study", but the last guidance I had was masks protect for 15-45 mins indoors and N95 masks last a couple-few hours. That is for COVID and presumably the same for airborne viruses of a similar size.

Bacteria and droplets will mostly stay in the mask so it'll help if they guy next to you has strep or another droplet passed illness.

We once had a thread about how many "peer reviewed" papers were garbage due to the industry around them, the "publish or perish" mandate in academia, scandals involving so-called peer reviewed studies and papers...

The 'Rona shows up and suddenly "peer-reviewed" means we should automatically accept the conclusions without any critical thought. "Trust the science" and all, you know?

Trust? Nah, fam. I'm good. Shove those peer reviewed papers up your jabroni asses if you smeeeeelllllll what the Profiteer is cooking.

^^^^^There's always a new "study", but the last guidance I had was masks protect for 15-45 mins indoors and N95 masks last a couple-few hours. That is for COVID and presumably the same for airborne viruses of a similar size.

Bacteria and droplets will mostly stay in the mask so it'll help if they guy next to you has strep or another droplet passed illness.

Oh, so, if you're working in hospital, wearing the same face diapers for 8 to 12 hours, you're not protected, unless, of course, you change your face diaper out Q30 mins. Lol

you change your face diaper out Q30 mins. Lol
Imagine a hospital's logistician (or whatever) calculating burn rates on masks using the numbers above and how to keep them in stock.

14608107_1180665285312703_1558693314_n.jpg

Imagine a hospital's logistician (or whatever) calculating burn rates on masks using the numbers above and how to keep them in stock.

14608107_1180665285312703_1558693314_n.jpg

That logistican being a lord Fauci follower, leftist toad that identifies as a French toast on Fridays, girl on Sundays and boy on leap years, voted for Bernie, has purple hair and wears 7 masks with 12 jabs.

There is no plan and our Federal top doctor has started the push for masks again. It's a cycle every 3 months of so, like we've forgotten the past few year's of bullshit.

Anything to keep the fear mongering going, keeping the minds off of the government abuses. Funny thing, fucking retards actually fall for it under the guise of "public safety".

Curious (genuinely) do you (the collective you) believe that a mask will help keep germs at bay on a long flight?
Airplanes do a pretty good job of circulating air and bringing fresh air in as part of the pressurization system. The only benefit I see that a mask would offer, is discouraging the casual nose pickers from getting their nastiness all over touched surfaces. As long as you’re not one of those people that can’t keep their fingers out of their mouth, I don’t see a benefit.

Anything to keep the fear mongering going, keeping the minds off of the government abuses. Funny thing, fucking retards actually fall for it under the guise of "public safety".

Somebody somewhere is really into masks, or they're making money from it.

But yeah, nobody is asking to change masks often...anywhere...

I have a mask on all day at work ,usually change mid shift, and still have the sniffles RIGHT F'N NOW...

Back