Home Gyms

I got a Powertec levergym a while back. It makes a nice clothes hanger.

View attachment 34761
The house I currently live in doesn’t have space for a multistation like that. I had one 20yrs ago, but the ex kept it in the divorce. (I should have made him ship it to TX, but God knows what condition it would’ve been in.)

Since I don’t plan on staying in AL after kiddo goes off to college, the she-shed/bar/gym will wait until I get to where I want to go.

The house I currently live in doesn’t have space for a multistation like that. I had one 20yrs ago, but the ex kept it in the divorce. (I should have made him ship it to TX, but God knows what condition it would’ve been in.)

Since I don’t plan on staying in AL after kiddo goes off to college, the she-shed/bar/gym will wait until I get to where I want to go.

Will you go back to PLing?

Will you go back to PLing?
I would love to get back to powerlifting, but I’ve got tendon and hip issues that Mother Army and her cuck husband, the VA, don’t seem too interested in fixing. I’ll never see 600 on the leg sled again, that’s for sure. I’d just be happy to get some definition back.

I would love to get back to powerlifting, but I’ve got tendon and hip issues that Mother Army and her cuck husband, the VA, don’t seem too interested in fixing. I’ll never see 600 on the leg sled again, that’s for sure. I’d just be happy to get some definition back.

Would you do a different program?

I am utilizing some kettlebells and a pullup bar/dip station; thankfully I purchased a couple heavier ones before the doubling of prices. I would love to get back into Olifts, but I don't have room for that currently. Once we get a new place, I'd like to either get get some bumpers (Which may not happen due to prices as well) or maybe pick up a tire off craigslist and/or a sandbag. There's also molds for atlas stones that have piqued my curiosity for awhile now.

Every kettlenell I want is out of stock

The recent run on some of this stuff even predates the 'rona. A large piece is the new ACFT buy that big Army is doing, and that's not just for BeaverFit. It's a truly massive buy, something like 12k sets of full testing equipment for, I don't remember, but a bunch of lanes (12/16?). That's millions of lbs of bumper plates, millions of kgs of kettlebells, etc.

That said, if you're looking for some of our BF/GMG stuff and the website says sold out, let me know. I might be able to work things from the inside.

We have a local place that sells some new, some used equipment, "Play It Again Sports." I don't know if is a chain. Anywho, they have a metric shit-ton of KBs, as does Facebook marketplace and Criagslist.
Sadly our local Play It Agains do not have ANYTHING. At least posted online, and Play It Again is pretty good about posting everything online, and you know which store and in what state it is.

The recent run on some of this stuff even predates the 'rona. A large piece is the new ACFT buy that big Army is doing, and that's not just for BeaverFit. It's a truly massive buy, something like 12k sets of full testing equipment for, I don't remember, but a bunch of lanes (12/16?). That's millions of lbs of bumper plates, millions of kgs of kettlebells, etc.

That said, if you're looking for some of our BF/GMG stuff and the website says sold out, let me know. I might be able to work things from the inside.

Pm sent

Back