Hurricane Irma...

Well, our anniversary plans seem to have gone to shit. We were supposed to be landing Ft Lauderdale on Tuesday. All we need is a beach, some sun and a place to sleep. Hopefully it will still happen. We are still planning on retiring down there next year.

Well, our anniversary plans seem to have gone to shit. We were supposed to be landing Ft Lauderdale on Tuesday. All we need is a beach, some sun and a place to sleep. Hopefully it will still happen. We are still planning on retiring down there next year.
No beach and no sun here right now. Monsoon season. But you guys are still welcome to head this way. :thumbsup:

I've got two young brothers in law, that are being willfully ignorant in Homestead. I'm hoping this is nothing like Katrina...

Stay safe brothers and sisters!

I find it interesting , the local news here in KC MO says our utility service personnel are Rollin' out to assist Florida utilities personnel. So I'm guessing, Utilities may be down in the south. Sucks that the state is 6-9hr drive north to south on a nice day and may take longer to fix once the storms pass.

I've got two young brothers in law, that are being willfully ignorant in Homestead. I'm hoping this is nothing like Katrina...

Stay safe brothers and sisters!

I find it interesting , the local news here in KC MO says our utility service personnel are Rollin' out to assist Florida utilities personnel. So I'm guessing, Utilities may be down in the south. Sucks that the state is 6-9hr drive north to south on a nice day and may take longer to fix once the storms pass.

Katrina was a weak hurricane. They said this was more massive than Andrew.

Looks like going up the west coast....bad for my sister in law in Venice...she decided to ride it out.

Hurricane Irma to batter Florida with catastrophic storm surge, wind and rain

Back