Multiple shootings + explosions in Paris

Current: French authorities were able to track down and locate suspects of Fridays massacre, in the Saint Denis area of northern Paris. 1 suspect and a female suicide bomber have been killed.

Skynews states the female was wearing a PBIED and was able to detonate it. 1 passerby was killed as well.

The situation is still in flux and the operation ongoing.

It seems to me why try to risk entering a country illegally possibly encounter border patrol or the FBI, when you have a legal way to enter a country through the "refugee" process. I don't believe ISIS or terrorist organizations have a set timeline to get these things done. On a another, but similar note, they won't be trying to send in 20 or so trained fighters to go bomb one building or shoot up another, they only need one mastermind, leader, whatever they call themselves to take the already radicalized Islam population within a country and tell them "Hey you really want jihad, take this SVEST and walk into that building and I'll blow your ass up, you'll have virgins in no time". I don't have a perfect solution for this, because we helped fucked up the Middle East, but American leadership has to stop leading from behind.

It must be incredibly frustrating as an Islamic terrorist to not have your views and motives taken seriously by the societies you terrorize, even after you've explicitly and repeatedly stated them. Even worse, those on the regressive left, in their endless capacity for masochism and self-loathing, have attempted to shift blame inwardly on themselves, denying the terrorists even the satisfaction of claiming responsibility. It's like a bad Monty Python sketch.

"We did this because our holy texts exhort us to to do it."

"No you didn't."

"Wait, what? Yes we did..."

"No, this has nothing to do with religion. You guys are just using religion as a front for social and geopolitical reasons."

"WHAT!? Did you even read our official statement? We give explicit Quranic justification. This is jihad, a holy crusade against pagans, blasphemers, and disbelievers."

"No, this is definitely not a Muslim thing. You guys are not true Muslims, and you defame a great religion by saying so."

"Huh!? Who are you to tell us we're not true Muslims!? Islam is literally at the core of everything we do, and we have implemented the truest most literal and honest interpretation of its founding texts. It is our very reason for being."

"Nope. We created you. We installed a social and economic system that alienates and disenfranchises you, and that's why you did this. We're sorry."

"What? Why are you apologizing? We just slaughtered you mercilessly in the streets. We targeted unwitting civilians - disenfranchisement doesn't even enter into it!"

"Listen, it's our fault. We don't blame you for feeling unwelcome and lashing out."

"Seriously, stop taking credit for this! We worked really hard to pull this off, and we're not going to let you take it away from us."

"No, we nourished your extremism. We accept full blame."

"OMG, how many people do we have to kill around here to finally get our message across?"

Well written, insightful, inciteful, humorous, and full of truth.... John Cleese, Terry Gilliam, Eric Idle, Graham Chapman, Terry jones and Michael Palin should be proud that you are following in their footsteps.

Who the fuck said that?
No one has overtly said it that I'm aware of, however, it's been clearly implied numerous times by a variety of groups/people, including the State Department and the President, in reference to Syrian refugees:

State Dept: 2% Of Syrian Refugees In U.S. Are Military-Aged, With No...
“Our emphasis is on admitting the most vulnerable Syrians – particularly survivors of violence and torture, those with severe medical conditions, and women and children – in a manner that is consistent with U.S. national security,” a State Department spokesperson told BuzzFeed News. “Military-aged males unattached to families comprise only approximately two percent of Syrian refugee admissions to date.

Today:
Obama Mocks Republicans on Refugee Stance
"Apparently, they are scared of widows and orphans coming into the United States of America," the president said. "At first they were too scared of the press being too tough on them in the debates. Now they are scared of 3-year-old orphans. That doesn't seem so tough to me."

Those are just a couple examples of statements from today's news - there are many more. It's as if to say, "Not military aged males? Well, nothing to see here...move along."

Military age males are not the only ones that pose a threat and it's not just little old ladies and infants that are resettling. Seems this fact is lost on some of our "leaders". Ex.
ISIS child soldiers: What happens when they grow up? - CNN.com

@Kheenbish's post above highlights a very plausible scenario.

Last edited:
Stadium Full of MODERATE Muslims "Boo" Paris Victims At Soccer Match

Loud boos heard in Turkish stadium during 'moment of silence' for Paris victims

A planned "moment of silence" for victims of the Paris massacre was suddenly interrupted by loud boos and apparent cries of "Allahu Akbar" ("God is great") from soccer fans at a stadium in Turkey Tuesday.
"Our fans should have behaved," Turkish manager Fatih Terim said after the friendly match against Greece. Organizers of other soccer matches across Europe held their own moments of silence with more cooperation.
It was unclear whether any of the Turkish fans were intentionally supporting ISIS or the attackers. The moment of silence was supposed to last for one minute.

Awesome.

Stadium Full of MODERATE Muslims "Boo" Paris Victims At Soccer Match

Loud boos heard in Turkish stadium during 'moment of silence' for Paris victims

Awesome.

Just turns my blood. There just comes a point where you have to admit what this really is. An intolerant ideology rooted in barbarism, that is stuck in thousand year old thinking, attempting to take over the world. They have nothing to offer the modern world, they are not conforming to modern society and have no place amongst our citizens.

Last edited:
Hey Kerry, go fuck yourself.

“There’s something different about what happened from Charlie Hebdo, and I think everybody would feel that,” Kerry said. “There was a sort of particularized focus and perhaps even a legitimacy in terms of — not a legitimacy, but a rationale that you could attach yourself to somehow and say, ‘Okay, they’re really angry because of this and that"

Right, because the cartoonists were asking for it, and the rest were evil jewz.

Fucking dipshit.

Where does this liberal desire to <3 Muslims come from? Islam (yes, Islam, not just militant Islam) is the polar opposite of everything liberalism stands for, which should be inclusion, culture, education, equality, etc. Islam hates gays, women, pretty much everyone, including the liberals fawning over them, and (radical Islam) would eat them alive if it could (and it's trying). So why the innate desire to pander to a misogynistic, racist religion/movement.

Oh, right, 'you just have to understand...'.

5k rds? What did they deploy a rifle platoon on that ass? That's a lot of bang, for an urban LE type raid.

One of the bodies was so riddled with impacts that they couldn't identify it at first. Still not near enough -- make it 10,000 rounds next time.

Though honestly, that piece of info was probably a miscommunication and it's more likely that 5000 rounds is the total amount the assault team went in with. I doubt it was the total expended -- I don't think it adds up with the number of gunshots heard in amateur videos captured in the area --, though it's not impossible either.

Fake edit: another source says 5000 was the total expended including the terrorists' firing back. Would make sense, as they arrested a number of people in the apartment... which might've been hard if they really did pump the whole place with that many rounds.

Look, at that point, just take a page from West Bank Operations 101 and drive a D9 through the middle of the building.

In Washington conservative lawmakers have advanced a bill that would increase screening for Syrian and Iraqi refugees arriving in the US, as Republicans continue to fight back against resettlement programs that have so far only brought about 2,000 refugees to the country.

Barack Obama promptly promised to veto the bill should it reach his desk, with the White House saying its terms “would unacceptably hamper our efforts to assist some of the most vulnerable people in the world.”

What in the fucking fuck? "Hmm, well this is a sensible measure, but I guess I'll veto it just to rub it into the face of the opposition."

It's not even about stopping them from coming. Just making the right checks. Obama seems more and more like a fucking liability to his country, playing political football with national security.

Look, at that point, just take a page from West Bank Operations 101 and drive a D9 through the middle of the building.

Sure, but they actually wanted them alive (and did take most of them alive -- apart from the suicide bomber who blew herself up, and one guy taken out by a sniper). It wouldn't take 5000 rounds (minus whatever the terrorists fired) if they just wanted to kill them.

[snip] In Washington conservative lawmakers have advanced a bill that would increase screening for Syrian and Iraqi refugees arriving in the US, [snip]

[snip]Barack Obama promptly promised to veto the bill should it reach his desk, [snip].”

What THEE fuck?

“There’s something different about what happened from Charlie Hebdo, and I think everybody would feel that,” Kerry said. “There was a sort of particularized focus and perhaps even a legitimacy in terms of — not a legitimacy, but a rationale that you could attach yourself to somehow and say, ‘Okay, they’re really angry because of this and that"

Just another example how this administration does NOT understand the fight we are in. Brush up on your Levantine my friends...it's not "if" but "when" we'll be back over there.

Back