National Protest and 'disband the cops' discussion (please review page 1)

SEATTLE IS A HELLISH POST-MARXIST REVOLUTION.

Kidding. It’s fine except for about 4 blocks and some organized protests. And everyone there- even the ‘woke’ ones- aren’t what the MSM (remember, kids, Faux News and One Atrocious News Network are still MSM) would lead you to believe.

And the seafood hasn’t skipped a beat!
View attachment 35310
ETA- all y’all talking about how the news has people brainwashed and are posting news about where you aren’t? Have a beer and some oysters. Put your phone down. It’ll do wonders.
I'm pretty certain oysters will make your testicles soft and squishy. So, hard pass. But, I'm having dinner out at Clint Eastwood's Mission Ranch restaurant tonight. I'll have a giant steak in your honor to counter those oysters! 😁

As for the beer... Cheers, brother! 🍻

I'm pretty certain oysters will make your testicles soft and squishy. So, hard pass. But, I'm having dinner out at Clint Eastwood's Mission Ranch restaurant tonight. I'll have a giant steak in your honor to counter those oysters! 😁

As for the beer... Cheers, brother! 🍻
I need the oysters. They keep me in your level. 😎

Kidding. It’s fine except for about 4 blocks and some organized protests. And everyone there- even the ‘woke’ ones- aren’t what the MSM (remember, kids, Faux News and One Atrocious News Network are still MSM) would lead you to believe.

View attachment 35310
ETA- all y’all talking about how the news has people brainwashed and are posting news about where you aren’t? Have a beer and some oysters. Put your phone down. It’ll do wonders.
Seattle is a great place that is being destroyed from the inside out. The Seafood is ridiculous though.

Seattle is a great place that is being destroyed from the inside out. The Seafood is ridiculous though.
Disagree with everything but the seafood.

To believe what you said is to believe that there are actual Americans destroying it willingly. Maliciously.

I didn’t see that today. I havent seen it in Portland, either. Or olympia. But I keep hearing how bad it is.

Exactly like the board shakes out here, real America does so. Some are more left, some are more right. Some are dicks. Some are great.

But. We are all Americans. Don’t forget that. Even if they’re being fucking stupid- it’s America.

But are they "Americans". Those in the Black Bloc purely do not want to be a part of America. The CHAZ? Not America. Portland at night? Not America. But I'm about to smash a Mississippi Mud pie from chef Tamara and watch a Rugby movie.

But are they "Americans". Those in the Black Bloc purely do not want to be a part of America. The CHAZ? Not America. Portland at night? Not America. But I'm about to smash a Mississippi Mud pie from chef Tamara and watch a Rugby movie.
Gonna get real weird, here, but yeah. They are Americans. Stupid, misguided, young, brainwashed, misled, exploited. Whatever.

So, like anything else in the world, Americans come first. I’m not willing to write other Americans off without a cursory attempt to actually engage with them.

I hope you’re also gonna have a 🥃 with that meal and I hope you’re well.

Disagree with everything but the seafood.

To believe what you said is to believe that there are actual Americans destroying it willingly. Maliciously.

I didn’t see that today. I havent seen it in Portland, either. Or olympia. But I keep hearing how bad it is.

Exactly like the board shakes out here, real America does so. Some are more left, some are more right. Some are dicks. Some are great.

But. We are all Americans. Don’t forget that. Even if they’re being fucking stupid- it’s America.

Next time you want to see.... well anything, in Portland, lemme know mang. I be out here and you can come bomb around in Kilo.

Gonna get real weird, here, but yeah. They are Americans. Stupid, misguided, young, brainwashed, misled, exploited. Whatever.

So, like anything else in the world, Americans come first. I’m not willing to write other Americans off without a cursory attempt to actually engage with them.

Brother you try too hard to be fair to everyone. You need to just say WTF occasionally and realize that some people just can't be saved.

I had other things to say but every rabbit hole I found myself going down was just so harsh (regarding the protestors and BLM movement) that I couldn't bring myself to post it.

GOD bless you.

You should post more often, easy to get lost in the sauce.

Brother you try too hard to be fair to everyone. You need to just say WTF occasionally and realize that some people just can't be saved.

I had other things to say but every rabbit hole I found myself going down was just so harsh (regarding the protestors and BLM movement) that I couldn't bring myself to post it.

GOD bless you.
font 26, bold. underlined. but I'd get points. 8-)

View attachment 35310
How do you explain the Mayor and council then?
They (per the media) seem content with letting things burn.

How do you explain the Mayor and council then?
They (per the media) seem content with letting things burn.
And per the media Donald Trump is the worst president we’ve ever had.

Seattle has shitty policies and problems because of those policies. So do a shit ton of other places.

It’s weird. It’s almost like the media is pushing this Seattle narrative as a way to continue dividing the country along political lines. Glad no one here is falling for it!

GOD bless you.
Meh. I’m an idealist what can I say. Lol.

And per the media Donald Trump is the worst president we’ve ever had.

Seattle has shitty policies and problems because of those policies. So do a shit ton of other places.

It’s weird. It’s almost like the media is pushing this Seattle narrative as a way to continue dividing the country along political lines. Glad no one here is falling for it!

It's the same shit here. Any way to demonize the "opposition".

This is a good article on the media polarization.

U.S. Media Polarization and the 2020 Election: A Nation Divided

Last edited:
Back