Post up Your pet pics, not Youtube

Tera - lost her a couple of years ago...did her job well, folk who were not welcome did not come near the back yard when the twins were outside playing!

10124_251729600244_4669481_n.jpg

OK, I found one pic of the Pantene girls, my first two Thai dogs. The snoozer below, Dimmy, came with my hut; Pizza, the clown eyed Thai ridgeback cross above, forced her way in by hanging off the balcony by her claws and then scrabbling up on the deck. They loved the comfort, food and walks but hated the cold Monday morning showers.

Attachments

• pantene.PNG
    pantene.PNG
    80.6 KB · Views: 24
Aww haha great dogs! They LOVE the water! Lots of energy too!
Hahhahaaa..Jay. My Gavin has relaxation down to a science. Oh sure he can run like a freight train and he tears the shit out of his toy bin..for maybe 5-10 mins...then its nappy time! :D
He is about 9 years old so he has to pace himself. ;-)

Now before you guys go and say that ain't a dog... she's very doglike AND she's 19 yo, so she's entitled to trample all over a dog thread all she likes... she rules and takes absolutely nothing from no one nor no dog. :bow:

All those on this board who have met her will agree... ;-)

I give you Snoopi - the true ruler of the Troll/LL household.

762316765_2711974169_0.jpeg 19 yo bday visit to the vets. She's an April Fools' Day baby, has traveled extensively, hunter extraordinaire (caught a hummingbird when she was 15), and can still tangle my yarn all over the LR when I'm knitting.

We keep telling RB to get Chubbs busy so she can have another puppy to boss around. :-"

LL

19? That is like world record status for a kittieh isnt it? Call Guinness!

Nah... They can live up into their 20's.

Cat and dogs in one house always = Cat rules. Snoopi is lovely.

Thank you. Actually I had a dog, who I then gave 2 kittens, the dog ruled, but she is no longer with me, along with one of the kittens. All subsequent dogs in the house have been ruled by Snoops though. :-)

LL

Fact of life: it's always "mommy's dog" or the "kid's dog", but when there's doggy vomit or dingleberries that needs to be cleaned up...yup...then it's daddy's dog. Switch it around for the special mommies out there.

Back