Post up Your pet pics, not Youtube

A. Well if you have a wife and a girlfriend you are in the dog house. Hope you don't have any fleas.:ROFLMAO:
Oops I may have been a little misleading. Did have a wife, now have a girlfriend. All in correct sequence and IAW legal requirements. Possibly have fleas as well, the dog house is definitely my home away from home:hmm::rolleyes::-" I guess no one is perfect.....

So I brought both dogs with me to pull CQ.

Sir Bruno killed a mole that was living by the barracks and then slept most of the night. Princess Misha stayed up with me like she always does for fear that I might do something fun and exciting with out her. BTW I am still on duty waiting for my relief to show up. Block leave duty....not that well thought out. LOL2012-12-17_18-34-07_60.jpg 2012-12-18_00-22-37_663.jpg

I love this pic of my two boys..

IMG_1789_zpsa1ee9d61.jpg

This was my little brother Thomas he was a Boarder Collie/Golden Retriever/mischief expert, He passed away a year ago at age 13...It's funny you never really realize how much theyre apart of your life until they're gone. He and I practically grew up together, he was in its its truest sense my brother, not my pet. We buried him under a tree that he used to lay in the shade when he got older, to mark his grave we placed a solar lamp. To this day it is the ONLY solar lamp on our property that works correctly every single night, no matter what. Chokes me up just to post this.

225584_5854589250_9927_n.jpg

Back