Post up Your pet pics, not Youtube

My second Thai bitch, BB, was in heat. I woke one morning and my fourth or so male stray, Sampson, was doing her on the balcony. I yelled, "No sex on the balcony!" They immediately ceased action and freaked. But they were still connected. Next thing, BB had turned about and was dragging Sampson butt-bum-backwards down the steps by his you know what. I can't describe the look on the poor boy's face as he was being dragged backwards down the steps. Sorry, no video. For some reason, Scotth's vid of that puppy learning to navigate steps just reminded me of that vignette.

Never knew my dog was cross-trained in EOD O_o

2yxm6f4.jpg

My very own "hair missile"

xc7jsz.jpg

dqgcqa.jpg

Princess Lilliput (mini schnauzer) and Mr. Reagan (Cavalier King Charles) had a lovely time with RB and HH6 last week. Mr. Reagan has finally reached his full size (about the same as Lilli) but is still such a puppy. Princess Lilliput just stares at him playing fetch for hours with a look of disdain on her little face. She thinks fetching is undignified.

Lilliput01.jpg Reagan02.jpg

I noticed that in the purge, pictures of our dearly departed Baron von Truffle were removed. These were the ones submitted to Hubby's work place at the time for their pet picture contest.

princess lilliput.jpg SSPostTruffle.jpg

408135_10101429277258870_443662560_n.jpg

Here's my boy Ragnar. Unfortunately he spotted a stray two night ago, while out playing, and somehow escaped the yard. I found him about 150 yards from the house...some ASSHAT had fucking hit and left him bleeding on the side of the road.

He'll forever rest at our home. He was a great friend and a loyal companion.

Four new additions to the Seajack farm. Two ducklings that hatched this spring, Kenny and April.
4ZCfJPKl.jpg

And the black alpaca(Caesar) on the left and the white one farthest to the right (Phoenix) are also new here. Not pets, but new livestock is fun. '

They're the first boys we've had, and they're fiery to say the least. Caesar has a huge dominance issue with me and will charge me when I walk into my pasture. Bastard }:-)
KKHEb4jl.jpg

Here's my boy Ragnar. Unfortunately he spotted a stray two night ago, while out playing, and somehow escaped the yard. I found him about 150 yards from the house...some ASSHAT had fucking hit and left him bleeding on the side of the road.

RIP Ragnar. Hopefully the driver gets to meet another hit and run driver.

408135_10101429277258870_443662560_n.jpg

Sorry for your loss. Hopefully, when the asshole meets his maker, you can be there to assist him in making it to hell.

F.M.

7226f21c61261f6b00748c2cfe6c36c2.png

Say hello to Toby(on the left) and Charlie (on the right) they are both pure Labrador retrievers and they are brothers. Well Toby lives up the road but they run a landscaping business on the side they specialize in rearranging drip lines.

b4888c4e77f1504a46ab4d81c805e0fb.png

He looks old but he's 2 and a half years old in these pictures (3 now). When he was 1 and a half he swallowed a rope and it got stuck in his intestines and we almost lost him. When he was about 2 he got into a brawl with the neighbor dogs; him vs. about 6 dogs and he got beat up. Those neighbor dogs ended up getting shot when they attacked our neighbors sheep.
d9c7a49261bf227ec93a33a1f6672cce.png

5bba889b0b47c65d59f178d64b50a02e.png

That's his never empty water-dish, being a black dog and living in a hot dry area he gets real hot so he takes a quick swim and then lays on the air conditioning vent inside. It's a tough life.

73de9c10f55c77b70b4a6e32f23eec07.png

79598bad3979b6ec86b7f1a30fab7d74.png

That's not a dog but our cat named Felix, he's a killer. He will kill a little bird and play with it when the mommy bird is going after him. Here he is challenging 5 turkeys (4 now).

Back