Post up Your pet pics, not Youtube

She looks a lot like my Mom's pup, Duncan (aka Puppy of War). The Yorkie-poos I've dealt with - Duncan, his sire Mr. Buttons, and dam Brittany, who both belong to my sister - are very intelligent dogs, as well as very loving. You'll really enjoy having this one in your house.

This is Trouble. He's a pit mix. Sweetest dog ever, and he cant figure out why Lamont is scared of him (hint: Lamont has never lived with a dog before).

image.jpg

Abel will still hiss if Trouble gets too close, but they will sit quietly on opposite ends of the couch, or wander through the house without antagonizing each other.

This is Trouble. He's a pit mix. Sweetest dog ever, and he cant figure out why Lamont is scared of him (hint: Lamont has never lived with a dog before).

View attachment 11445

Abel will still hiss if Trouble gets too close, but they will sit quietly on opposite ends of the couch, or wander through the house without antagonizing each other.

WOW...that is a truly innocent looking face, he must be trouble :-)

This is Jack. He was a normal cat until @racing_kitty spent the night. Now he's just broken.
a_photo 4.jpg
This is Max, he and Jack have a power sharing arrangement. Our two old men usually get along. If people had as much heart and devotion as sub-3 lb. Max, the world would be a better place.
I am monarch of all I survey;
My right there is none to dispute;
From the centre all round to the sea
I am lord of the fowl and the brute. W. Cowper, The Solitude of Alexander Selkirk
a_photo (44).jpg
Max and Lilly, his daughter. All of our animals were rescue animals. Literally within the last week of their life before the "Big Needle" as I call it. The dogs are all puppy mill survivors (we've had 4, 2 have passed).
photo (42).JPG
Then there's Willow. This poor brain dead little thing was thrown from a car around Memorial Day weekend in 2013. When we found her she was 3-4 weeks old, shivering, covered in fleas, and with an abrasion on her head. I washed her, fed her formula, and told the Reaper to fuck off. She doesn't cat very well and spends most of her day under the couch. Like I said, she doesn't cat much, but when she does we're treated to this.
a_photo (40).jpg

One day my wife had some furniture delivered while I was over here. The delivery guy lingered, chatting with my wife, and Max started walking back and forth between them. Finally Max stood between them and looked at him, back at her, back at him, back at her....

...and then walked over to mark his territory. On the guy's boot. Max just looked at the guy. My wife swears he never broke eye contact. She gave the delivery guy some paper towels and he left. Max stared at him until she closed the door.
---
We used to give Jack canned food every night at the same time. One night we were eating a late dinner and Jack was crying up a storm. Pacing, meowing, would not shut up. Finally my wife yelled at him, and the woman can yell, and Jack shut up. Not a peep.

My wife and I had our backs to him but our daughter could see him. "Oh. My. GOD! JAAAAACK!" We turned around to see Jack, squatting not 5 feet from the dinner table, dropping a growler and staring at us the whole time. When finished he stood up and meandered out of the room.

He didn't get his can of Fancy Feast that night.

10372038_10203677845537273_4092250776221465384_n.jpg

488189_4476590923481_2012542503_n.jpg

1002059_10202775357695641_1730233941_n.jpg

1545083_10202775307214379_865417524_n.jpg

22131_1306084342798_665442_n.jpg

This is my Bozko. The only thing left of my family. @racing_kitty made him a whore when she came to make sure I was sane last Dec. He is my little bugger. Love this maniac.

F.M.

She looks a lot like my Mom's pup, Duncan (aka Puppy of War). The Yorkie-poos I've dealt with - Duncan, his sire Mr. Buttons, and dam Brittany, who both belong to my sister - are very intelligent dogs, as well as very loving. You'll really enjoy having this one in your house.
She's very well behaved with minimal training. She walks beside my wife or me wherever we go in the house. And very loving is an understatement!!

Lola, our English bulldog. She claimed my drag bag as her new bed right after I got back from my last TDY.

When I go home I have to put my bag in the closet or else the animals fight to sleep on it. I want to think that is a sign of love and "please don't leave us again" but it is probably a status symbol or comfy or....some BS reason in their heads.

One day my wife had some furniture delivered while I was over here. The delivery guy lingered, chatting with my wife, and Max started walking back and forth between them. Finally Max stood between them and looked at him, back at her, back at him, back at her....

...and then walked over to mark his territory. On the guy's boot. Max just looked at the guy. My wife swears he never broke eye contact. She gave the delivery guy some paper towels and he left. Max stared at him until she closed the door.
---
We used to give Jack canned food every night at the same time. One night we were eating a late dinner and Jack was crying up a storm. Pacing, meowing, would not shut up. Finally my wife yelled at him, and the woman can yell, and Jack shut up. Not a peep.

My wife and I had our backs to him but our daughter could see him. "Oh. My. GOD! JAAAAACK!" We turned around to see Jack, squatting not 5 feet from the dinner table, dropping a growler and staring at us the whole time. When finished he stood up and meandered out of the room.

He didn't get his can of Fancy Feast that night.
Your cats are evil...

LibraryLady, that's a beautiful pup! I'm wanting to get another Lab to keep my 7 year old Lab mix company.

Back