Post up Your pet pics, not Youtube

Momma won't allow him on the couch but he still wants to be a lap dog.

He's our retired greyhound. Won 11 races (out of 99), clocked at 46mph. We rescued him 5 years ago. He's now 9 and a half. His days now consist of him loafing around all day and occasionally following around our youngest in hopes she drops him some food.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-09-08-19-55-18.png
    Screenshot_2014-09-08-19-55-18.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 23
Here are my animals. I'm not a cat person at all, and I had this little fucker introduced into my life. He decided to keep sitting on my laptop, so I decided to have a little fun...you'll know when you see it. He apparently enjoys watching TV as well.

photo 1.JPG
photo 2.JPG

This is my dog. She's awesome.
photo 3.JPG
photo 4.JPG

10689492_10204618205045673_3775000079973522511_n.jpg

Bozko, this past Tuesday am after I got home from work overnight. I texted a pic of him to my one sister in law Dana for her Bday so she would smile. I al told she did which is no easy feat these days.

F.M.

Try taping something on it and whatever else he likes to claw. It changes the texture to something they don't like, so they'll find something else they like, which is hopefully a scratch pad. It's free and it works pretty well for my cat.

Try taping something on it and whatever else he likes to claw. It changes the texture to something they don't like, so they'll find something else they like, which is hopefully a scratch pad. It's free and it works pretty well for my cat.

Thats whats the tape is for. He ignores it and moves to something else to destroy. Defiant little bastard! LMFAO!

F.M.

Back