Post up Your pet pics, not Youtube

Does anyone know how to post pictures from an IPhone onto here?

No, cause I don't suckle the teet of Apple...Just kidding. And I don't have a I phone. I am sure there is somebody that can help. I usually, from a droid, share the pics to facebook and then copy / paste....But I am computer/phone retarded...

F.M.

10857726_10205409286258710_3745217711360516049_n.jpg

Bozko's new pass time. Little bastard! Love this cat!

F.M.

This years been a rough but great one as far as animals go. My 12 year old golden retriever passed away this spring. I got her when she was 6 weeks old. She was one hell of a dog.

I'm out at Fort Carson now and driving through colorado springs I saw a stray dog running down the side of I-25, no collar looking ROUGH and extremely malnourished. I picked her up and fed her, had a vet visit and starting nursing her back to health. Vet says she's roughly a year and a half old, a lab/pointer mix and relatively healthy over all. I got her at 40lbs, she's now 75 (it's been 2 months). The super lame harness is the wifes doing....image.jpgimage.jpg

This years been a rough but great one as far as animals go. My 12 year old golden retriever passed away this spring. I got her when she was 6 weeks old. She was one hell of a dog.

I'm out at Fort Carson now and driving through colorado springs I saw a stray dog running down the side of I-25, no collar looking ROUGH and extremely malnourished. I picked her up and fed her, had a vet visit and starting nursing her back to health. Vet says she's roughly a year and a half old, a lab/pointer mix and relatively healthy over all. I got her at 40lbs, she's now 75 (it's been 2 months). The super lame harness is the wifes doing....View attachment 12151View attachment 12152

I know all too well what it is like to loose trusted, and loved furry critters; is never easy, nor should it be.

Congratulations on the rescue, she is a fine looking gal. I'm so glad you two have found each other.

I know all too well what it is like to loose trusted, and loved furry critters; is never easy, nor should it be.

Congratulations on the rescue, she is a fine looking gal. I'm so glad you two have found each other.

Thanks! She's currently harassing the wifes cat and a bit "alpha" so we're going through obideince training with retired K9 police officer for the next 7 months. I'm hoping to get her in the colorado K9 SAR training to give her a job so she quits destroying everything I put in front of her haha

Having been in a car accident where my uncrated/unharnessed loose in the vehicle dog's noggin gave me a minor concussion, my dog ALWAYS wears her "super lame harness" or is crated. :thumbsup:

LL

View attachment 12153

The harness is just for walking, she has a crate in the back of the suv. We were parked while the wife got coffee the dog was wigging out that we weren't all together and climbed in the front seat after I opened her crate. What do you attach her harness to?

Pretty pup btw :)

The harness has a loop that the seat belt goes through and then is latched. Not a fan of walking harnesses. ETA - we bought ours at Pet Co in the travel section.

More shameless pics of Tina...

LL

View attachment 12156 View attachment 12155

Beautiful pics!!!

I need to invest in a couple of harnesses for my two girls. Everyone else has a belt, they should too.

Here is my son, Trigger. He's Red Heeler and Pit Bull. Got the best of both worlds in him, too. I adopted him from a pound out here in Tucson when he was 11 months old and he is my first pet. Finding him really was like everyone says - "You just have to go in there and look. When you see the right dog, you'll know." Thankfully his paperwork only mentions Australian Cattle Dog, so he's legally good to live anywhere!

NCM_0064_zpsc6374ec6.jpg

Trigger is currently 23 months old and has already developed bad habits!

NCM_0059_zps7c503f1f.jpg

But I still love this badass, loyal, extremely loving, obedient and super-friendly family member unlike any simile or metaphor can describe!

NCM_0063_zpse3ef2b07.jpg

This is how Trigger spends 6 days out of the week. As you can see, his life is very hard and full of difficult tasks that make him want to run away and find a home that would let him be lazy and do nothing all day.

NCM_0034_zps52847d66.jpg

We also have Cows on the ranch! This cattle dog has such a hard life ;-)

I have had a few dogs growing up and was even lucky enough to have a Police K-9 at work (best experience in my life, IMHO), but my wife's first pet EVER is a black Scottie named Mollie......she has turned out to have one of the best disposition and character I have had the pleasure of experiencing. She is 9 years old and going strong.

P1040063.JPG

Last edited:
Here is my son, Trigger. He's Red Heeler and Pit Bull. Got the best of both worlds in him, too. I adopted him from a pound out here in Tucson when he was 11 months old and he is my first pet. Finding him really was like everyone says - "You just have to go in there and look. When you see the right dog, you'll know." Thankfully his paperwork only mentions Australian Cattle Dog, so he's legally good to live anywhere!

NCM_0064_zpsc6374ec6.jpg

Trigger is currently 23 months old and has already developed bad habits!

NCM_0059_zps7c503f1f.jpg

But I still love this badass, loyal, extremely loving, obedient and super-friendly family member unlike any simile or metaphor can describe!

NCM_0063_zpse3ef2b07.jpg

This is how Trigger spends 6 days out of the week. As you can see, his life is very hard and full of difficult tasks that make him want to run away and find a home that would let him be lazy and do nothing all day.

NCM_0034_zps52847d66.jpg

We also have Cows on the ranch! This cattle dog has such a hard life ;-)

Good looking mutt

Back