Post up Your pet pics, not Youtube

Just a quick update, Mollie's surgery was a great success....cleared all the margins. Lab reports the growth was stage 2 Mast Cell tumor (mastocytomas)....so we need to be vigilante for any return.

She, of course, is just fine......and currently on guard duty watching the front of the house through the spare bedrooms window.

1508001651417.jpg

I will miss her when she passes. Her sister, Brandy is still with us, and that does help, but it will be a hard day for both of us

It amazes how we become attached. I didn't like dogs much and didn't really want one, but we got Phoebe for the kid. Somehow, she is now my trusty sidekick and I cant even think of getting rid of her.

It amazes how we become attached.

Same. I'm just now beginning to act like a slightly less attached dog owner and it's been since 2008. The idea of something happening to Charis (rhymes with Paris- means grace or something) used to make me laugh like a crazy person, as I explained what I was willing to do to protect her....I have a very small circle of friends.

IMG_20171108_085652.jpg
This is Gunny, my in-law's Springer Spaniel. He's keeping a close eye on everyone (clearly) and is not happy that I'm blocking his view of the window, to take a pic. The first time I saw him like this, on the couch, he scared the crap out of me. I wasn't expecting to see his giant head in between side table and the arm rest. He definitely won that one! He's such a good dog.

Back