Post up Your pet pics, not Youtube

Prayers to you and your family member. We lost two Rotties to cancer. It was in the front shoulder on both dogs and being 140lbs they couldn't get around without the front leg. Hopefully your vet will get it all and you'll have many years of running and playing left.

@Kraut783 Sorry to hear that. I've lost 3 dogs to cancer and know how unfortunate of a situation it is. Hopefully the surgery was a success and you get more years with her.

Ok, tomorrow is the day. Will update as I can. We are a little nervous...but loving on her aplenty tonight.
I just said a prayer for Mollie and the vet.( It looks way more stupid in writing, then it did in my head.) Either way, though, it's true. I hope it goes smoothly with excellent results.

Edited for shit autocorrect

Mollie update, everything went very well, doc found another small tumor on her gums and removed it. So she has the gum spot and stitches on her belly. She is dopey, sore, and can't get comfortable...we have her confined in an area so she doesn't jump. But glad to have her home! What was removed will go to the lab to identify.

Thanks all for the good wishes!

Attachments

• MG.JPG
    MG.JPG
    46.2 KB · Views: 4
I am being reunited with Charis after being away from her for two weeks. That happens tonight. I can't freaking wait. I just want to see her adorable puppy face and 80 lbs of fur. I'm really excited.

Mollie update, everything went very well, doc found another small tumor on her gums and removed it. So she has the gum spot and stitches on her belly. She is dopey, sore, and can't get comfortable...we have her confined in an area so she doesn't jump. But glad to have her home! What was removed will go to the lab to identify.

Oh, NO!!! NOT the cone of shame....;-)

Glad she's doing well.

Poor Mollie. Sending healing vibes her way. Hopefully good news coming from the lab.

The douge de got here. She's at about a 10, but here, she's calm. She stopped to rest, yawned and I got a picture. She's now investigating and looking at me like, "So this is where you've been hiding." This was such a great idea.IMG_20170924_010423.jpg

View attachment 19972
The dog missed the memo: not a human. I love her but it's a little creepy. It makes me question my life choices, at this moment.

edited to add memo topic.

My old pitty and my current bulldog sit the same way. The bulldog actually sleeps sitting like that.

Back