Post up Your pet pics, not Youtube

IMG_0710.JPG

IMG_0714.JPG

The latest TR pics. I haven't done any formal training with him. He hangs with me and just learns as we go along. Fastest dog I've ever had. He loves riding in the truck or UTV. He's absolutely well-behaved on the leash in public or at the vet. We've learned to get anything we don't want chewed out of his reach, like Mrs O's cookbooks. He made off with a chicken breast once. But all-in-all an amazing dude, loving, loyal and incredibly amusing at times. I was going to get him a Shadowspear T-shirt but he'd have it shredded in 30 sec.

View attachment 18548

View attachment 18549

The latest TR pics. I haven't done any formal training with him. He hangs with me and just learns as we go along. Fastest dog I've ever had. He loves riding in the truck or UTV. He's absolutely well-behaved on the leash in public or at the vet. We've learned to get anything we don't want chewed out of his reach, like Mrs O's cookbooks. He made off with a chicken breast once. But all-in-all an amazing dude, loving, loyal and incredibly amusing at times. I was going to get him a Shadowspear T-shirt but he'd have it shredded in 30 sec.

Beautiful dog.

I told @pardus that the back half is named after him. Not any reflection of course, it's just that TrollPardus Rex rolled off the tongue better than PardusTroll Rex. He responded that TR's chewed up enemies would come out his end and that was ok with him. 8-):thumbsup:

Back