Post up Your pet pics, not Youtube

Ha! My kids are tired of me talking about him already. I'm ordering a crate, toys, leash, etc. I've been reading books on raising/training a GSD from puppy to adult and tonight had a family meeting about how we all need to be consistent with the rules.

One of the boys asked, "Jeeze dad, did you do this much research before we were born?"

"No." Said my wife.

I cannot say she is wrong!

Yeah, but they are just kids....this is a puppy GSD!

Next time say, that puppy is fuckin cute

Nope... you say - "that puppy is fuckin cute as shit, and looks like he's gonna be able to tear hubcaps off moving semi's in a few months, do you see those fuckin teeth and the size of those fuckin feet, fuckin monster Mali in the making." That's manly, you were just barely past metro.

Wow, that's some bite! Imagine those jaws clamped on your ass :-oO_o

TR has learned a new trick. He likes to ride shotgun in my little UTV buggy. When I stop, he pats the gearshift with is left paw to get it going again. If I don't go fast enough, he pats the gearshift again. Whenever he rides with me--which is whenever he hears me start the motor--he never looks anywhere but at my hands or my feet on the pedals. I think he wants a driver's license.

IMG_0657.JPG

Wow, that's some bite! Imagine those jaws clamped on your ass :-oO_o

TR has learned a new trick. He likes to ride shotgun in my little UTV buggy. When I stop, he pats the gearshift with is left paw to get it going again. If I don't go fast enough, he pats the gearshift again. Whenever he rides with me--which is whenever he hears me start the motor--he never looks anywhere but at my hands or my feet on the pedals.

He looks quite content!:thumbsup:

I'm leaving work to have lunch with my co-workers. Cat comes up and starts meowing for help. I bend down, he's friendly, and then he bumps his head up against mine. Nearly jumps into my hands. That's all it takes.

Meet GreyWolf. He's going to local Animal Care to get snipped and vaccinated next week. I'll introduce him to Riley and Saxon after the vaccinations, he's segregated in a separate room for now. They were pissed to be kept in the garage while I bathed GreyWolf and they've picked up his scent on me. It'll just take time. He was extremely dirty, and looks like he's missing a tooth or two. Claws are good. Ears cleaned, flea shampoo used in the bath. He's eating and drinking well. Hasn't used the litter box yet, it's a new one the other cats haven't used. He's friendly and he isn't microchipped. There is an office building at our main gate and the ladies there said they'd seen him coming around for a few months.

IMG_1324-1.JPG IMG_1332-1.JPG IMG_1348-1.JPG

Last edited:
Back