Post up Your pet pics, not Youtube

Spent a week(jus got back) at my Sis house with this nut. 8 months and 90 lbs. brother in law training him up for Schutzhund IPO at Chatahoochee, Ga. school. This is the biggest 8 month old I have ever seen.

Attachments

• IMG_0116.JPG
    IMG_0116.JPG
    77.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0110.JPG
    IMG_0110.JPG
    62 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0115.JPG
    IMG_0115.JPG
    75.5 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0113.JPG
    IMG_0113.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 6
TR was barking last night. Late. One bark every 30 seconds. Lackadaisical. Like it wasn't that important. Bark.........................................Bark...............................................Bark...

This is what he was trying to say:

"Dudes. I know you're asleep. I'm sorry for barking, but...you gotta wake up and handle this. The cat is locked in the laundry room. You know how I feel about the cat. I don't care for the cat, the cat tries to antagonize me all the time, the cats' always busting my balls. I mean, the balls I used to have before you guys had Dr. Taylor cut em off. Okay. So you know how I feel about the cat. Not a real cat fan. But....I know Mama loves the cat. And as disgusting as that prospect is, my loyalty to Mom and Dad and my sense of duty outweighs my indifference toward the cat. So, having said that, can you please wake up and get the cat out of the laundry room so I can get my beauty sleep. Thanks. Sincerely, your dog, TrollPardus Rex."

That's likely a pretty fair translation.

Not actually "pet" pics but I put a wildlife cam on my rifle range in the woods. I'm trying to get some pictures of a Florida black bear my wife saw in our garage one morning. He/she either lives in our woods or roams through from time to time. (BTW, I don't hunt anything but feral hogs.)

Mr Fox
WGI_1354.jpg

Mr Bobcat
WGI_1327.jpg

Never have I had a dog that I had such a love/hate relationship with. Charlie is the best dog I've owned, but also drives me the craziest. Always underfoot...like an energetic child, it's nice sometimes to just see him at rest. Notice that he brought his stuffed giraffe up onto the couch to use as a pillow.

Screen Shot 2017-01-01 at 9.24.48 PM.png

Never have I had a dog that I had such a love/hate relationship with. Charlie is the best dog I've owned, but also drives me the craziest. Always underfoot...like an energetic child, it's nice sometimes to just see him at rest. Notice that he brought his stuffed giraffe up onto the couch to use as a pillow.

That is exactly how it is with our dog! When he finally "rests", my wife calls it his "dormant state." We are happy when he achieves it. ;-)

Well as you all know, Havoc did not work out. Meeting my new potential Fur-Kid tomorrow....currently 4 weeks old. Along with pics of Dad...

Going with a female...wife insists there be at least one more girl on the house...name to be determined....I'm going to really engage this pup. Want to see its play drive, and put some pressure on the back legs to ensure she has good hips....excited to be back at this again.

Screen Shot 2017-01-05 at 10.09.11 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-01-05 at 10.09.39 PM.png

Ooh-Rah,

I wish you all the success....very exciting future for you and your family. Pup looks great...dad looks good.

Thank you. Jen and I have agreed to look at males too, there is one I will see tomorrow who looks exactly like dad.

Back