Post up Your pet pics, not Youtube

Really @Ocoka? It's been since June, 2017...........

I've been trying to get a picture of him with his ears up. Every time I raise my phone to snap a photo he puts his ears back and acts goofy. :wall: My wife's the only one who seems to be able to get good pictures of him--y'know, a combat-ready Malinois. I'll give it another try, Bro. :rolleyes:

She looks a lot like my Cane Corso.

Yeah, the Dogue de (Bordeaux) is a french mastiff, probably mixed with pitbull. The adoption site had her listed as a "large breed" because "listing the type brings out the crazies". I was very impressed with the Foster home she was in. They had about 6 French mastiffs, all different ages- besides for the tan turd, and her two litermates. It was totally set up for the family and dogs to coexist perfectly. There was a dog swimming pool next to the human pool, both the same size. We have friends that got a Cane Corso when they were still in Fayetteville, moved to DC for work, and had to re-home the Corso because it was too stressful having the young pup in the city. He was a beast. Big dogs that are trained well are my favorite.

Big dogs that are trained well are my favorite.
I work at Long Term Care/Short Term Rehab facilities and the Residents love my dogs. The pic I posted is of them sleeping under my desk at work. Both have since passed but I used to bring them to work every day, and they'd just wander the facility. At the end of the day I'd usually find them sleeping in a Resident's room by the bed.
We had a 21yr old kid that was involved in his second motor vehicle accident, with traumatic brain injury. He was severely contracted when he got here, and his family was told he'd never walk again. My Rottie was able to get the kid to open his eyes and contracted hands in order to pet him. When we told the kid's parents what happened, they informed us that they've always had great danes and their boy loved big dogs. That Rottweiler was the only thing the kid would respond to.

So, we noticed a small skin tag on Mollie's tummy the other day, we had it checked out and found out today it's cancerous...she is having surgery next Friday and hoping they can clean it all out. We believe we caught it pretty quick, she is 12, full of energy and we have not noticed her acting any different.

Wife and I are a little concerned......Fuck Cancer!

Throw some good thoughts our way!

upload_2017-9-15_21-1-43.png

So, we noticed a small skin tag on Mollie's tummy the other day, we had it checked out and found out today it's cancerous...she is having surgery next Friday and hoping they can clean it all out. We believe we caught it pretty quick, she is 12, full of energy and we have not noticed her acting any different.

Wife and I are a little concerned......Fuck Cancer!

Throw some good thoughts our way!

View attachment 19685

Back