Post up Your pet pics, not Youtube

Ok. So this is Leo, my in-laws cat. He's gigantic and it took me about a month to get comfortable with him. Now, I call him a fatass and snuggle him. Right now he's seeing the world though catnip glasses. IMG_20180124_111809585.jpgIMG_20180124_111811735.jpg

I love big cats! If it were possible, I'd have a Bengal Tiger around.
I never appreciated cats before- I think they take a different type of perspective. It seems like they have more strings attached then dogs. Since now I've got that settled, the bigger the kitty the bigger the snuggle. Haha.

I never appreciated cats before- I think they take a different type of perspective. It seems like they have more strings attached then dogs. Since now I've got that settled, the bigger the kitty the bigger the snuggle. Haha.

Last edited:
And so he grows

Attachments

• 7C75CB94-E783-4036-9846-D9D8A484B73A.jpeg
    7C75CB94-E783-4036-9846-D9D8A484B73A.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 14
First beach day. Right into the water,sand....run swim run...

Paw prints on the left are 9 year old...pups on the right at 11 weeks😁

Attachments

• 5C79C2C0-BB05-48D5-B339-1147C27A1D7D.jpeg
    5C79C2C0-BB05-48D5-B339-1147C27A1D7D.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 18
  • E62366DE-AC3E-49EB-8065-F33DDF4ECE08.jpeg
    E62366DE-AC3E-49EB-8065-F33DDF4ECE08.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 18
This is the kitten I just found in the parking lot! IMG_20180128_183149.jpg I'm super excited about this. I don't know if we're keeping it, but I wasn't going to leave it in the pouring rain. Its nasty. I don't think I've ever held a kitten this small! I can hold the little fucker on my arm- it's as long as my forearm- which isn't big. Reference: I can fit my arm in any drainage drain/grate that a dudes arm is too big for. It's about the size of something very small.

I kept my face in the pic for reference because the thing blends in and it was a black splotch.

Black cats are fucking hard to photograph and we're driving through a lot of rain so I'm already pushing the envelope with the cat and the picture, to begin with.

I don't even like cats but it would have died and there's no reason for that, if only because I say so and I've earned that. If we do keep it, I wonder if I could teach it to be hearty and quiet and take it with me EVERYWHERE. Like to the beach. I've got googling to do.

Edited to Add: It looks like it's probably about 7-8 weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the kitten I just found in the parking lot! View attachment 21194 I'm super excited about this. I don't know if we're keeping it, but I wasn't going to leave it in the pouring rain. Its nasty. I don't think I've ever held a kitten this small! I can hold the little fucker on my arm- it's as long as my forearm- which isn't big. Reference: I can fit my arm in any drainage drain/grate that a dudes arm is too big for. It's about the size of something very small.

I kept my face in the pic for reference because the thing blends in and it was a black splotch.

Black cats are fucking hard to photograph and we're driving through a lot of rain so I'm already pushing the envelope with the cat and the picture, to begin with.

I don't even like cats but it would have died and there's no reason for that, if only because I say so and I've earned that. If we do keep it, I wonder if I could teach it to be hearty and quiet and take it with me EVERYWHERE. Like to the beach. I've got googling to do.

Edited to Add: It looks like it's probably about 7-8 weeks.
Awwww! That little baby still has blue eyes!!!! She’ll grow on you before you know it.

IMG_2474.JPG

Came home with me yesterday. She's been at the shelter I volunteer at. Don't know anything about her other then she was caught as stray. Calling her Lyla.

Back