Post up Your pet pics, not Youtube

Unfortunately I had to bring Lyla back to the shelter I volunteer at (which is a non-kill shelter).. she became too aggressive towards the other dog in the house who's nearly 12 and he wasn't handling it well.

Going forward she will only be recommended for a solo dog home. Unfortunate but I tried, and it didn't work out.

On watch. The water bowl config is to keep him from dumping it. He still gets the water out🤯

Attachments

• 61A3D094-D2FA-4C70-BDAD-132C98DE845B.jpeg
    61A3D094-D2FA-4C70-BDAD-132C98DE845B.jpeg
    647.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 8D7D9950-3FFE-44A1-80A4-479424DBB62C.jpeg
    8D7D9950-3FFE-44A1-80A4-479424DBB62C.jpeg
    857.3 KB · Views: 10
Unfortunately I had to bring Lyla back to the shelter I volunteer at (which is a non-kill shelter).. she became too aggressive towards the other dog in the house who's nearly 12 and he wasn't handling it well.

Going forward she will only be recommended for a solo dog home. Unfortunate but I tried, and it didn't work out.

I’m so sorry, I know it was hard for you to bring her back. I hope she finds a home one day.

TrollPardus Rex report card.

As I mentioned, he's going to doggy school every Saturday. In class this past weekend, he went through a doggy tunnel and got on a doggy see-saw thing. He's got two more classes, then he's going to doggy swimming school. If he does well there, then it's off to dock-diving school. :-o

IMG_0996.JPG

Last edited:
I started making my own dog treats and I thought I'd share the recipe. I decided to do this because of the high price and low quality of commercial treats. Also, was spending about $20 a week on the damn things. With this recipe I spend about $15 for the month.

Bacon cheddar training treats.

2 cups brown rice flour
1 cup flax seed meal
1 cup steel cut oats
4 eggs
1/2 cup molasses
1/4 honey
1/2 pound Bacon diced
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese

Dice and cook the bacon to a crisp, drain fat and set bacon bits aside.
Combine the rice flour, flax and oats. Form a well in the middle.
Add eggs, molasses, honey, bacon and cheese into dry ingredients and mix into a stiff cookie dough.
Roll out to around 1/8" thick and cut into even squares.
Bake at 350 degrees until all the moisture is out of the cheese, about 10 to 15 minutes.
Let cool.

I keep them in a jar on the kitchen counter and that batch size lasts two weeks.

The boys freaking LOVE them!

Last edited:
TrollPardus Rex report card.

As I mentioned, he's going to doggy school every Saturday. In class this past weekend, he went through a doggy tunnel and got on a doggy see-saw thing. He's got two more classes, then he's going to doggy swimming school. If he does well there, then it's off to dock-diving school. :-o

View attachment 21560
One of the coolest pics I've seen.

Back