Post up Your pet pics, not Youtube

LOL...Lyla looks very happy to be where she is!

She is, but extremely stressed. My guess is she spent her whole life stray or was neglected/abused.. or both. She has no idea what play stuff toys are and doesn't know what to do with them. You could see the confusion in her eyes. So far it's a lot for her to process.

I wish you the best of luck and hope for some peace to come to her in her new home!

Thanks!!

It's been a tough week. She shows some serious resource guarding and gets jealous real easy if I try to pet the other dog. Hopefully it can be eliminated in time.

We haven't decided on a name for the kitten. As of current, adults are calling it shitty kitty and those that don't rate are calling it Steve Young.

My vote is for Wolf after my alive and well teammate (who's real name is Wolf and he's German- not Native American) instead of Shitty Kitty. But, I named our dog, and used the lifetime naming votes, so it may just end up being saddled with shitty kitty. 😂

Whatev. Missed the memo that naming an awesome dog after a kid may get weird at some point. Now I've got the memo- "Name the dog after a grown man" and keep it moving.

Day 1
IMG_20180129_143933120.jpg
IMG_20180129_144143257.jpg

Right now, sleeping on shit.
IMG_20180201_000503071.jpg

Last edited:
Troll Pardus Rex update: TR is in doggy bootcamp and doing well. He has class every Saturday afternoon. Yesterday was his 2nd birthday. He is with me wherever I go, always at my side. A most loyal, affectionate friend.
IMG_0868.JPG

He's resting, lol

IMG_0977.JPG

Last edited:
Troll Pardus Rex update: TR is in doggy bootcamp and doing well. He has class every Saturday afternoon. Yesterday was his 2nd birthday. He is with me wherever I go, always at my side. A most loyal, affectionate friend.
View attachment 21427

I remember when you first talked about getting a Mal and the warnings/cautions you received about that decision. Words fail me to properly express how pleased I am that this relationship has worked out as well at it has.

I remember when you first talked about getting a Mal and the warnings/cautions you received about that decision. Words fail me to properly express how pleased I am that this relationship has worked out as well at it has.

I very much appreciated the warnings/cautions I got from SS members and, given the breed, they were knowledgable and sensible. TR is the only dog I've ever had that's not motivated by treats or food. Action, work, the task at hand, that's what turns him on. Honestly, he is the most High Speed Low Drag animal I've ever known, a Special Operations Puppy 8-)...

But Mrs Weasley and I are experienced dog breeders/owners and we have a farm environment that's perfect for this breed. I would not recommend a Malinois for city/subdivision life. But he's an amazing farm dog, a born herder, and very friendly and loving. And he loves the belly scratch. :ROFLMAO:

Back