Post up Your pet pics, not Youtube

Daja was my Bomb dog for the US Marshals Service...I was able to purchase her after our retirement.

If you love animals, there is no other experience than getting to work as a K9 handler :-)

Here is Nosey, retired PD K9.....just weeks before passing. It was long ago, but sometimes seems like yesterday.

Attachments

• Nosey.jpg
    Nosey.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 9
If you love animals, there is no other experience than getting to work as a K9 handler :-)

Here is Nosey, retired PD K9.....just weeks before passing. It was long ago, but sometimes seems like yesterday.

Daja and I were very fortunate to share 10 years on the mean streets...she was 14 year 2 mos...you are correct regarding our love of animals...many K9 spend 24/7 with their handlers. My agency promoted K9 living with their handlers within the home...not garages, yards etc.. Picture of her a month after graduation. Great partner and therapy dog...just joking on the therapy dog thing but I'm sure you get it.

Attachments

• DSC01321.JPG
    DSC01321.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 18
Last week I cooked a bunch of maple-flavored bacon and laid it out on a paper towel on the counter. Proceeded to scramble my eggs. When the eggs were done I put them on a plate, turned around to get the bacon...and it was gone. Then I saw TR and Benny with the bacon-grease stained paper towel. :mad::-o

I cooked it again this morning after showing the "gentlemen" outside...then felt sorry for the little bandits. This is a study in concentration :ROFLMAO:

IMG_1106.JPG

Last week I cooked a bunch of maple-flavored bacon and laid it out on a paper towel on the counter. Proceeded to scramble my eggs. When the eggs were done I put them on a plate, turned around to get the bacon...and it was gone. Then I saw TR and Benny with the bacon-grease stained paper towel. :mad::-o

I cooked it again this morning after showing the "gentlemen" outside...then felt sorry for the little bandits. This is a study in concentration :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 23964
Oh yeah...I too have seen that look before...a typical sign that your dogs are ruint...and spoilt.

This is Lady Athena (Tina) jumping - I can't find the pic of when the water was lower (in other words, she was jumping off of an 8' cliff).

KIMG0049.jpg

LL

Training pipeline update. Although he aced swim class, unfortunately TrollPardus Rex could not master dock-diving. There were too many squirrels in the vicinity of the pool, and he was constantly distracted.

IMG_3266.JPG

Last edited:
Back