Post up Your pet pics, not Youtube

Believe it or not after days of rain and cabin fever setting in they finally both are asleep...at the same time.
Wow! German Shepherds that melt in the rain! Or is it the human who melts?:-o

Easiest solution - Goodwill towels. Our dog has more towels than we do.

LL

Last edited:
In the last few years, most of our pets have passed. Max (the 3 lb. Alpha male), Jack (asshole cat), and Willow (TBI survivor, she made it for about 4 years) are all gone. That left us with Lily, a 13-14 YO chihuahua mix and master of the stink eye. She judges us, and harshly at that.

Enter the puppy Piper. 8 weeks, a chihuahua mix we picked up from an acquaintance. The lady said chi and Pomeranian, but we're thinking chi and dachshund. Regardless, she's a doll, a puppy, and I'm glad she's my wife's problem while I'm overseas. Photo's cropped from the original.

Jack was an awesome asshole.

Little pupper looks sooooooo cute. I bet it’s a ruse.

Jack was my boy. I miss the guy every day. My wife and I were just talking about the time he stared us down while taking a dump, in the kitchen, while we ate.

Piper...we have an 8 panel temp enclosure set up for her in the dining room. First night: she howled almost all night long (another reason I think she has some hound in her, because she can bay just like a hound dog. Anyway...). Second night: same thing only when I came out the next morning, she had turned the octagon/ squareish enclosure into an L shaped wreck, flipped over her furry bed cube thing, pushed the pee pads to one corner, etc. The only untouched items? Her food and water bowls.

Fri. night my wife tries a different path: let her be, free range puppy (we lock the doors to the dining room, giving the pets the whole front half of the house at night). She woke up to find this:

The social butterfly was just lonely. That's her and Lily in Lily's cage (people can call them crates, but why class it up?).

Jack was my boy. I miss the guy every day. My wife and I were just talking about the time he stared us down while taking a dump, in the kitchen, while we ate.

Piper...we have an 8 panel temp enclosure set up for her in the dining room. First night: she howled almost all night long (another reason I think she has some hound in her, because she can bay just like a hound dog. Anyway...). Second night: same thing only when I came out the next morning, she had turned the octagon/ squareish enclosure into an L shaped wreck, flipped over her furry bed cube thing, pushed the pee pads to one corner, etc. The only untouched items? Her food and water bowls.

Fri. night my wife tries a different path: let her be, free range puppy (we lock the doors to the dining room, giving the pets the whole front half of the house at night). She woke up to find this:
View attachment 26575

The social butterfly was just lonely. That's her and Lily in Lily's cage (people can call them crates, but why class it up?).

Cute look siblings @AWP

Back