Post up Your pet pics, not Youtube

View attachment 32257“Good morning human. This woobie is mine now.”

Tina got her own poncho liner almost right out of the gate... it was only fair, we each had one (or more) so she had to have her own perfect piece of kit. When she goes to "camp" her poncho liner goes with her.

I am sad to write that our 14 year old Scottish Terrier "Mollie" passed last night. I got home from work and she was very lethargic and not interested in food, not like her at all. We took her in and found out she had mass on her gall bladder that had ruptured and had internal bleeding.....with all her past health issues, surgery was not an option.

We held her has they put her to sleep, it was very peaceful...needless to say, the wife and I are crushed. Mollie was a fantastic dog and was my wife's first pet, ever.

Rest in Peace Mollie, open fields.

20171014_121935.jpg

Last edited:
I am sad to write that our 14 year old Scottish Terrier "Mollie" passed last night. I got home from work and she was very lethargic and not interested in food, not like her at all. We took her in and found out she had mass on her gall bladder that had ruptured and had internal bleeding.....with all her past health issues, surgery was not an option.

We held her has they put her to sleep, it was very peaceful...needless to say, the wife and I are crushed. Mollie was a fantastic dog and was my wife's first pet, ever.

Rest in Peace Mollie, open fields.

View attachment 32655

What a beautiful pup! I'm so sorry you're dealing with her loss. It's a hard thing to happen.

LL

Cats are super cool. They are one of the few "domesticated" pets that have not allowed themselves to truly be "domesticated." You can take an inside cat, put it outside for a day or two and they revert back to their predatory days. They can be put anywhere and survive off of their instincts. True survivors that never sweat the small stuff.

Back