Post up Your pet pics, not Youtube

We held her has they put her to sleep, it was very peaceful...needless to say, the wife and I are crushed. Mollie was a fantastic dog and was my wife's first pet, ever.
So sorry you had to go through that, but I also am grateful that you were able to be with her at her last moments.

I’ve been through it a couple of times, and I’m taking a break from having a dog.

We will see how long that lasts.

...I’ve been through it a couple of times, and I’m taking a break from having a dog.

My family and I went on vacation in October and boarded our 14-year-old Dachshund. On our third day into the vacation, we received a phone call from the vet advising that he had passed away. Made the rest of the vacation a little drab to say the least. We are now taking a little time away from pets since we lost two within a three year period and have a new grandson that takes most of our time now.

I always hate to hear it when friends lose their pets. It's a sad time for all involved.

So sorry you had to go through that, but I also am grateful that you were able to be with her at her last moments.

I’ve been through it a couple of times, and I’m taking a break from having a dog.

We will see how long that lasts.

Thank you all!

Surprisingly we have Covid 19 to thank for us being home when it happened....I was suppose to be at Patrick AFB and coming back home that evening...the wife was flying out that day, we were going to be passing each other. But because of Covid 19...I was home all week and the wife's trip was canceled.

It's been a week and we still look for her...we are going to take a break too Ooh-Rah, travel a bit...but will get another pup.

Back