Post up Your pet pics, not Youtube

Some may remember the tiny kitten I found in a McDonald's parking lot off of 95 about 2 years ago.

This is her from a recent visit.

I named her Boo Boo kitty, she was renamed Bella by my kids.

Besides that, hide your white bread, bc she will bite a hole in the bag and go at the bread slices like a savage, beats the shit out of the neighborhood cats, loves my boys, and crashed a backyard wedding by following the bridesmaid down the aisle, Screenshot_20200723-093521.png

looking at everyone.

Glad I caught that little dumpster kitty.

View attachment 34962

He looks so concerned, his face is adorable lol. Is he going away from you or back to you? I once "shipped" a cat for one of my soldiers. It was a giant pain in the ass. We still laugh about it to this day.
On his way to me. He’s been with a friend for a month.

New rules about pet shipping in cargo from airlines are fairly restrictive. I assess it was due to losses of pets last couple of years. Anyway, due to Covid pet cargo is suspended except for diplomats/military/science and both airports have to be below 80degrees F. That rules out the south in the summer. You can still fly pet in cabin though.

On his way to me. He’s been with a friend for a month.
Oh that's good!
New rules about pet shipping in cargo from airlines are fairly restrictive.

I believe it. The cat I shipped went across the country, so that meant Mr. Meoww (actual name) had to go from Bragg to DC, because DC was the closest cross country animal shipping departure location. Then Meow had to be cleared by a vet immediately prior, and then brought it to Dulles at 0400 to the freight part of the airport. Whole thing taught me there's more to shipping a cat, then just putting it on a plane and I was relieved when he arrived safely.

You can still fly pet in cabin though.

Last year, I flew and this passenger in the row in front of me, to the left, had a cat with her.

Before we took off, she offered each person a "cat kit," which I said no thanks to, because I didn't know what she was talking about-- but after we took off I realized it was probably earplugs-- the cat was ultra mad and yelled for about 3 hours. I didn't mind, but it made for a weird flight, everytime I woke up.

Glad you're kitty is coming home to you. Safe travels to him!

Apparently, today is National Dog Day. So, here's a collage of CareBear. She is trained for kids and super.

PicsArt_08-26-06.49.41.jpg
L-R, T-B: 1) guarding/napping 2) 8 weeks old. 3) Napping 4) lower lip pouting 5) more baby guarding 6) Night walk 7) Last month 8) Being a jerk, wearing a sweater.

Happy National Dog Day!

Back