Post up Your pet pics, not Youtube

Backstory about the hair. For almost my entire life I've had short hair, either flat top or a high and tight. I just don't like the muss and fuss of hair (besides, it would never look as good as @amlove21 ). When I started chemo every hair on my body fell out, I was as bald everywhere as you could get.

After my last chemo in January my hair started growing back, a different consistency, much softer, and this color, whereas before it was blonde. Now it's more of a charcoal. So I told my wife I am just going to let it go and see what happens.

My Jack Russell Gemma... 15# of unadulterated anxious energy....

IMG_20230512_201501.jpg

Last edited:
So on the last day of SOMSA, I am in a lab. My chick sends me this. Bebe is laying on top of my stuff. After having rooted that plastic bag out of the way to lay on my clothes and, sling bag.
My chick came in the room and got the look from Bebe 🤣🤣🤣
Old lady swears I have hypnotized the dog into the devotion she has for me.
View recent photos.jpeg
WHERE IS MY DADDY!

We’re like Domino’s. We find you in 30 seconds or less, or the next search is free.

The interesting thing is that the rubble area is actually 37400 square feet, not including height and tunnels. He could have have gone anywhere because he decides how to do his search, but he located the source almost right off the bat.

Looks like TR is is getting use to Joey...nice!

Joey's fully recovered after getting his balls cut off. But there's a problem. He loves my wife and my sons but he's scared shitless of me. We don't know why. He shies away when I try to pet him. He runs away when I approach. I've been able just recently to approach with a treat...and he's even taken a piece of meatball out of my hand...but he's not happy when I'm in his bubble.

Joey's fully recovered after getting his balls cut off. But there's a problem. He loves my wife and my sons but he's scared shitless of me. We don't know why. He shies away when I try to pet him. He runs away when I approach. I've been able just recently to approach with a treat...and he's even taken a piece of meatball out of my hand...but he's not happy when I'm in his bubble.
Don't give up! Joey will come around with time and love👍

Could be he can smell you still have your balls and, he is pissed🤷🏽‍♂️

Back