ShadowSpear Cigar Thread

Tonight is football night, nephew and I will smoke cheap cigars (Crux) and enjoy a guy's night out.
Enjoy that Crux! I’m actually pretty good friends with the developer of that cigar. He owns the brick and mortar that I frequent and occasionally shares samples of new blends he is putting together.

Enjoy that Crux! I’m actually pretty good friends with the developer of that cigar. He owns the brick and mortar that I frequent and occasionally shares samples of new blends he is putting together.
They had a rep there last week, one stick was good, the other meh. Will go back to our standard tonight.

Drove out to the middle of BFE Italy but finally managed to find a cigar store. Most of the sticks there are aged… found a whole box of Fuente Fuente Opus X for 20 euro a stick. Wanted to buy all of them (had probably 15 left in there) but I knew my own excitement when I saw them and hope someone else feels the same. 324FD9CA-B37B-4FD2-AF6A-745F558E5E50.jpeg

Ever hear of a brand called Gurkha?
Gurkha are a funny brand; they pride themselves on really cools print ads and bands. On the internet sites they list overinflated MSRP and then offer great ‘deal’. Nearly all cigar smokers go through their Gurhka phase and then eventually move away from them. Long term smokers often give them an eye roll but there are a few good lines that are worth a look.

Gurkha are their own worst enemy. Quality can vary line-to-line and pricing is silly. A watch person could think of Gurkha as the Invicta of watch brands.

Back