ShadowSpear Cigar Thread

Enjoyed a nice Acid Blondie cigar tonight whole sitting on my balcony drinking an old fashioned. I really know nothing about cigars at all, but it was quite enjoyable.

Been stuck on these Arturo Fuente Opus X lately. I have legit man problems where I have to avoid the Opus X humidor just to grab and enjoy something else. I know, those are good problems to have 😎

Pictured is an Arturo Fuente Opus X Rosado Oscuro Oro. I learned something with this cigar -> REMOVE THE WRAPPER FIRST 🤣. The fillers aren’t chips like with some builders. They’re full leaf fillers and your ash becomes it’s own entity!

Other stoogies this week have been:

Arturo Fuente Opus X The Lost City (robusto)
La Flor Dominicans Andalusian Bull
Drew Estates Liga Privada #9 (corona doble)
...and too many little Arturo Fuente Hemingway Short Story’s that I care to admit. They’re a great little 35 minute puff. Great for this heat that we are currently experiencing.E5CD5883-847D-4286-BC7C-1E394E72D17E.jpeg7F1C23B6-B694-426C-97CD-5D44C6BF1931.jpeg7BCFC451-B12E-4CF0-AD2B-39B7CF58498E.jpeg905CF1EB-8E19-4633-A0AD-C4E512AF83B1.jpeg

Cheers

-RYLES

Bars can pour in AZ again so a friend and I went out and I enjoyed this LFD Football Edition 2020. I don't know what it is about LFD but it's just been my jam of late. Also had a few Bulls in so I grabbed another and put that in the humidor at home. It's full though so I need to start smoking at the casa.

20200827_162239.jpg

That beer is the equivalent of Natty Light as far as I'm concerned here in Wisconsin.

@Kaldak - It is, but when in Rome.... As I was watching the bobbers out on the only MN lake (😏) that night I thought, you know - natty light / spotted cow seems proper for this right here!

Now what is the excuse for putting 8 cases of it under the travel trailer bed, that I don’t know - but, I’ll tell you in a couple weeks when those are enjoyed back in my AO. 👍🏻

Back