ShadowSpear Cigar Thread

So the shop I have near my house apparently has Tatuajes...whomever I dealt with the last time "must have been drunk" per the owner. Helped me pick up some sticks, grabbed two of the Mexican Experiment cigars and a Reserva K222. Then a few other sticks, to include a locally rolled cuban-style cigar.

So the shop I have near my house apparently has Tatuajes...whomever I dealt with the last time "must have been drunk" per the owner. Helped me pick up some sticks, grabbed two of the Mexican Experiment cigars and a Reserva K222. Then a few other sticks, to include a locally rolled cuban-style cigar.

Was going to smoke the Reserva K222...but the boutique hotel we were at was like: yeah, your porch isn't good for that, you'll need to go to the street...lol wtf.

Was going to smoke the Reserva K222...but the boutique hotel we were at was like: yeah, your porch isn't good for that, you'll need to go to the street...lol wtf.
No good. I actually take the time to verify the cigar smoking situation before I book any hotels.

The local Brick and Mortar cigar store I go to is currently closed do to Covid restrictions. They stayed open as long as they could and even did ‘curb side’ ordering for cigars. Currently the staff are producing short 20-40 minutes videos each day where they smoke a cigar and have a cigar industry related guest on as well. This is all done via Zoom. (what’s not these days?)

Today they did a planned 40 minutes with Tatuaji and Pete Johnson jumped on at the end and started talking about 'new stuff'. Sounds like they'll post that in the next few days.

Anyway, it would help drive their name to the top of the page with ‘searches’ if these had more followers.

A simple request? If you have a Facebook account, would you please hit up Log In or Sign Up to View and “follow” them?

Also, if you take a look at the videos and pics they’ve done in the past few days and ‘like’ those as well I’d really appreciate it.

Maybe check in on them from time to time and offer a comment or an additional ‘like’?

These are really good people and run a Premium Cigar store in a state where most politicians consider anything “smoke related” the enemy.

Please and thank you!

I bought myself 5 Anejo Sharks about a month ago or so (just before all this coronavirus stuff really took place) and I told myself I'd let them age some more before I smoked one on a special occasion. Well, here I sit smoking my last one out back alone. Not quite how I imagined these would be enjoyed, but I love these sticks.

I bought myself 5 Anejo Sharks about a month ago or so (just before all this coronavirus stuff really took place) and I told myself I'd let them age some more before I smoked one on a special occasion. Well, here I sit smoking my last one out back alone. Not quite how I imagined these would be enjoyed, but I love these sticks.
Damn it.
Dude,

If/when you see that again, just buy me a box if you can.

it’s been a few years since I’ve had my last Shark and they are some of my absolute favorite.

Damn it.
Dude,

If/when you see that again, just buy me a box if you can.

it’s been a few years since I’ve had my last Shark and they are some of my absolute favorite.

Same brother. I last saw a box last year in Orlando and was told a limit of one per customer. So I grabbed one and kept looking around the store. 2 of my buddies I was there with looked around first and then went to grab one. By then the box was gone. This year I was an ass hole after finding a box and a limit of one per customer that I walked out the store with one and came back in for another.x 4. I will hook you up with the next one I see. They may still have a few #60's left if you want one or two. Its been a little over a week since I was last in the store though so they may be out.

Back