ShadowSpear Cigar Thread

Ashton
Ligo Privada
Cao Flathead
Tarroso

Last edited:
Went to one of the local Cigar Bars and had a Hemingway, paired it with Whistle Pig 12 and Jefferson's Ocean's Cask. Not sure what the FIL and BIL were smoking but they went with beers instead, my BIL went with a stout and FIL a Lager. Can't say I ever drink beer while smoking a cigar. Hadn't smoked in awhile...but that made me think I needed to come back here and look for more recommendations since I won't smoke the Cuban Cohiba's in my humidor alone.

Doing a clean out of my golf bag and found a few loose ones laying around. Put the others in the humidor but figured let's see how dry they actually are. On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being wetter than a female after seeing a Marine in blues, I give this at a 3, or stormy daniels needs lube (not that I've watched any of her videos but if I did it was solely for research).

Attachments

• 20190105_214141.jpg
    20190105_214141.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 6
Doing a clean out of my golf bag and found a few loose ones laying around. Put the others in the humidor but figured let's see how dry they actually are. On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being wetter than a female after seeing a Marine in blues, I give this at a 3, or stormy daniels needs lube (not that I've watched any of her videos but if I did it was solely for research).
Crayola consistency, perfect for a Marine.

Enjoying a nice cigar on a cool Texas night. This all started from reading this thread over the last few years. For the experts, any sampler deals you like right now?

Getting ready for a PCS and last night at a little get together I decided to try a cigar. Receipt said it was a La Aroma De Cuba, but my tastebuds said it was delicious. Had a nice old fashioned on the side, made for a good evening. May need to enjoy a cigar more than once every few years now.

Finally had an occasion to smoke one of the Cohiba's I had in the humidor. Brother In Law was over at the house. Will come back to this and confirm if they're genios or lanceros. But I paired it with Del Bac Dorado. The Mesquite barreled whiskey that I sent to @amlove21 following the Khabib-MacGregor fight. Great pairing.

ETA: Cohiba Pyramide Extra

Last edited:
Finally had an occasion to smoke one of the Cohiba's I had in the humidor. Brother In Law was over at the house. Will come back to this and confirm if they're genios or lanceros. But I paired it with Del Bac Dorado. The Mesquite barreled whiskey that I sent to @amlove21 following the Khabib-MacGregor fight. Great pairing.
That sounds absolutely delightful. That whisky was delicious.

Brother in Law was back in town, smoked a Padron 1964 Aniversario Maduro Robusto...very nice. Also finished off my bottle of EH Taylor Small Batch Bonded. Great pairing.

A great everyday cigar.........https://cigar-coop.com/2018/06/cigar-review-gran-habano-persian-king-rajah.html

Back