Super Sweet Movie Discussion Thread

Couple of things...

About two hours away from seeing the current Mission Impossible movie...will advise.

Wife and I are half way through the Diplomat...hellava entertaining show...some great characters.

Really really enjoyed Mission Impossible, it was very entertaining and great action, looking forward to part two next year.

Just everything with John Wayne...in theater...upon initial release.

If that’s supposed to be a hit on my age, it's a poor effort. John Wayne was my parent’s generation. Willem DeFoe, Mel Gibson etc was mine. And BTW, I was only 10 when your Tom Cruise was born.

Last edited:
If that’s supposed to be a hit on my age, it's a poor effort. John Wayne was my parent’s generation. Willem DeFoe, Mel Gibson etc was mine. And BTW, I was only 10 when your Tom Cruise was born.
My Tom Cruise released Top Gun before I was even born. I'd say Hillary Duff is more correct.

I just cannot WAIT until AI fully takes over movies. Not even joking, super pumped.

"This summer...one man is pushed to the edge. His only friend is a dog.

Pursued by a shadow government, hunted by the authorities, he must do the unthinkable to survive.

When you have no one you can trust, you trust no one. Which is why...

...YOU BUTT FUCK THAT DOG!"

That's an AI movie and you know I'm right. I hate it for that chihuahua, but we didn't write that script.

"This summer...one man is pushed to the edge. His only friend is a dog.

Pursued by a shadow government, hunted by the authorities, he must do the unthinkable to survive.

When you have no one you can trust, you trust no one. Which is why...

...YOU BUTT FUCK THAT DOG!"

That's an AI movie and you know I'm right. I hate it for that chihuahua, but we didn't write that script.
I think you nailed most of it, but I think it'll be a transgender chihuahua.

I still don’t appreciate the hit or the disrespect. I’ve paid my dues in blood and pain. You want to fuck with somebody, find someone your own age.
?

Gunz it’s a dopey movie discussion; other than some light hearted teasing (which is what we mostly do here) nobody’s ‘fucking‘ with you in anything that could be considered remotely serious.

You my friend (and I mean that) are receiving something that I promise you, no one is sending out.

Back