Terror attack in Russia?

We tried to tell your asses….

U.S. Warned Russia Before Moscow Attack That Killed at Least 40

Posting full article since not everybody has Wall Street Journal subscription…
——————
The U.S. passed a secret warning to Russia earlier this month of a plot to target large crowds ahead of an attack that killed at least 40 people and injured over 100 at a concert hall outside of Moscow, according to U.S. officials.

Explosions rocked the site and gunmen opened fire on concertgoers Friday evening, Russian authorities said, less than a week after Vladimir Putin was elected for a sixth term as the country’s president.

U.S. officialssaid they believed Islamic State was responsible for the attack. The group claimed responsibility in a statement issued by the Islamic State-affiliated news agency Amaq on Telegram, without providing evidence.

On March 7, the U.S. embassy in Moscow issued a cryptic warning to American citizens to avoid concert venues in Moscow. “The Embassy is monitoring reports that extremists have imminent plans to target large gatherings in Moscow, to include concerts, and U.S. citizens should be advised to avoid large gatherings over the next 48 hours,” the warning said. The State Department at the time declined to provide any additional information. Some other embassies in the capital followed suit, issuing similar warnings to its citizens.

Strange to me that in a police state like Russia, U.S. intel can still get information about the jihads w/out the FSB getting wise. I remember when Russia detained some Embassy people several years back on suspicion of spying. This is a pretty black and white issue, daaaesh is their enemy too.

that attack in Moscow that’s horrible I think 70 dead over 100 wounded Isis is claiming responsibility there’s videos of the attack won’t post it here but it’s out there

Well, I tend to believe it actually was ISIS given their efforts to claim it. Evidence available seems pretty irrefutable. Putin and the Russian media still want to blame Ukraine, but whatever. They know the truth.

I saw a video earlier today, where Russian forces captured one of the supposed gunmen, cut of the guy's ear and were making him eat it... gruesome as hell. If that doesn't give make you pause and say to yourself what a fucked up lot they all are, nothing will.

Interesting blurb about the Russians and them having a multi ethnic empire. I find the angle of discontent pretty viable, considering Russia is using the war to kill off the non-Russian minorities in their meat assaults. That and Russia's internal security being shit, because they're fomenting discord in Ukraine, the captured territories, and monitoring Russia proper.

Last edited:
I saw the clips from a group in Telegram. Truly horrific to watch and they didn't deserve that evil.
Again I was reminded why I will never travel to lands that I am not allowed to defend myself in.

Sadly - that means there are a growing number of places right here in the Democratic Peoples Republic of United North American States where you might not be able to travel because you are not allowed to defend yourself.

“They say”… the four shooting suspects are not exactly having a pleasant time under Russian custody.

Their perp walk into court made Gitmo look like Sunday school.

The guy in the wheelchair thing, he looks like his brain is mush. I wonder what they did to him.

Another picture going around on social media of a guy with a battery wired up to his nuts. Another picture of a guy with his ear cut off. The Russians, they don't fool around.

Maybe they should claim that they are part of a socially protected underrepresented group - maybe then the Russians will go easier on them.

Maybe tranny Islamists?

I'm all about conspiracy shit but dudes out on social media talking about this being conspiracies, US, CIA, mossad, all that nonsense.

Jesus folks.

Yeah, I'm seeing that, too. And Russian disinformation is certainly feeding into all of those conspiracies.

Sadly - that means there are a growing number of places right here in the Democratic Peoples Republic of United North American States where you might not be able to travel because you are not allowed to defend yourself.
I take gun laws into consideration when Iwork travel routes and vacation locations.

Back