Terror attack in Russia?

Will let this run as a separate thread for a while, at some point in the future potentially merge into the other thread.

Russian retribution (phase 1) will be swift and brutal.
Russian retribution (phase 2) will be long-term, and brutal.

Ironic, Russia gets it's weapons from Iran, who funds Islamic Terrorism.
Obama, Biden and Putin supplied the funds.

My deepest condolences to all the victims.

Sigh, sadly nothing about this is surprising. Warnings aside. ( Allegedly ) isis affiliated groups have been active all over the region for many years now. In Russia, Georgia, Turkey. But that is the mother of all superficial narratives. This is just yet another what goes around comes around story. That conflict is as old as I remember and has very deep roots. All the way back to Soviet deportations and even further. Whether or not as some ppl suggest, other actors were abbusing such grudges and circumstances, I don’t know that. But might as well suspect dirty play by Moscow in the same breath, to make it believable. In any case, it requires a dive into that history of violence first to understand it. The damage has been done a long time ago.
Attacks and „anti-terrorist“ operations have been very frequent in the North Caucasus for ages and specifically in Ingushetia. Especially now and really in every election period, crack downs and consequent violence peak. Concerning that, they are both at fault, but one of them has always been the oppressor. Terrible and sad first of all because so many innocents get caught in the crossfire.

Last edited:
Back