The 2018 Moderator Election Smack Talking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other than myself, of course, you and @amlove21 are some of the top smack talkers on the board. But long years of admin-ing have left you dull, weak. No longer up to the task of talking smack. Instead, you are content to let a gay panda bear be your voice. Shrill. Cracking. Shriveled. Impotent. Just like the man himself. A shell of what you once were. Now you're a myth; an old wives tale told to spook newbs.

"Don't piss off AWP, he'll call the Stukas!"

"AWP? What, or who, is that? And a Stuka? Isn't that some kind of roof or something?"

Sad.

I saw sparks of your former glory in one man: DasBoot. He had the fire, the flavor, that was Freefalling. You lost your mojo when you set aside the Free and became the AWP.

Time for a new generation to wear the crown.

Some weak ass post goes here

imkindofabiddeal.jpg

What you proved is that I'm a legend. I'm Shadowspear's John Wick, Baba Yaga, the Boogeyman, the one who keeps the rabble in line. Who are you? People think you're a chick. That and your butt hurt are the board's #MeToo moment. Sad. Your background, your education, all outclassed by moi.

I'd call your case studies trash, but they're still sitting in the can, you can't even bother to take them to the dump. Festering masses on the corner, kind of like some of the moms around here, you hang on to them for nostalgia? Sentimentality? Laziness? We may never know the answers. I'd ask why, but you'd try to channel some inner bad ass for a rebuttal. Yawn. We get it, you're tough. :rolleyes: There, I dropped a smilie so you wouldn't think my last statement is a compliment.

images

Let me paraphrase Bane: Being an Admin has cost you your strength, being a Mod has defeated you. Miss Mara, you hate me because you ain't me. My Stukas soar, bringing death and destruction. Your case studies? No one knows what they bring. I'm an icon, the flag over Iwo Jima, Washington Crossing the Delaware, a police chief with a .38 dispatching a Viet Cong. You're a blue dress, Love Canal, 23 miles to Moscow in December. Your best days saw you fight with @pardus for second place whereas I always went home with the prom queen.

May you find peace.

A vote for me shall Free the Bacon!

And since some of you are still voting for the Officer Chick that's all words and no finish. I'm just going to eat all your bribes.

Last edited:
"It's okay, Kitty, you'll find another way back in."

God DAMN.... @Ooh-Rah just dropped the fucking mic.

"That Dolt Ooh Rah could do you job."

You even caption how @Polar Bear writes!

That was pure genius. Holy shit....

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:BWWAAAAAAAAHHAAAAAAAAA I totally lost it over "Fuck off, Amlove," and "It ok Kitty you'll find a way back in" bwahhhhhhaaaaa. Well done, Marine, well done.

I’ve seen a lot of those vids over the years. This was the best one.

No smack talking?

You're ugly
Your mom dresses you funny
Your dad has a crush on Diane Feinkenstien
...uhm, and you're ugly
Dont vote for that one guy, hes a dick
Dont vote for that other guy either hes a dick two.
Down with the machine

Last edited:
Nice meme you got there, bro.

I wonder where I've seen it before?

Oh I remember now. In one of MY POSTS IN THIS VERY THREAD.

Look I know I was channeling MGK earlier but this... this requires me to flip the script and go old school Em:

I'm so in your head that you are incapable of independent thought. All you can come up with is repeating memes I used against you. Go ahead and turn the keys to the Stuka over to @DasBoot. Maybe he can do better.

May you find peace.
Oh yeah, the only "piece" I'm going to go find now is... your mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back