The self identity thread.

Anyone with a voice like an East German women's shot-putter comes into a restroom while I'm there, and there are little girls in the room, will have to wait.
And then when the little girls leave, I won't mind standing and waiting for the East German to finish so nothing happens to him/her either.
Have I done something similar before? Yes.
Does it make me a bigot? A prude? Any of you who know me know the answer to both of those questions. Hint: same answer.

...and yet another case of a person getting in their own way of whatever message they want to convey :wall:

Orlando woman plans to take her gun into Target bathrooms to protect herself from transgender people

A very religious person operating on beliefs for which the evidence to support them is extremely poor, or non existent. How novel. :rolleyes:

And in this case, the action motivated by the person's wildly unfounded belief is presenting a real danger to the people around them.

Mrs. Staver or anyone like her should do society a favor and just stay out of Target stores. A Wal Mart won't be far away, I guarantee it.

What's the big deal with her bringing her Glock into a bathroom with her? We have conceal carry in Florida and I'm sure plenty of people do this. How is she presenting a real danger to the people around them @DocIllinois

What's the big deal with her bringing her Glock into a bathroom with her? We have conceal carry in Florida and I'm sure plenty of people do this. How is she presenting a real danger to the people around them @DocIllinois

She is setting herself up for a confrontation.

1) Why do we even know who she is? I carry a pistol everywhere I go too, no one is reading about it on the Daily Mail.

2) This type of media attention does nothing positive for legal gun owners, but instead perpetuates the stereotype of good ol' boy, racist homophobes.

3) Posting "this" on Twitter is only designed to call attention to herself, and if/when she does have an incident that involves her gun, prosecutors are going to spluge themselves as they review her social media history.
upload_2016-4-27_6-31-36.png

It's sensationalist and it's begging for a scene. I have no issue with her carrying - I wish more people would. But how in the world does her statement (which honestly, resembles empty chest-thumping) improve anything in this situation?

I'll just roll my eyes and continue on with my life...

I carry AIWB, and it sucks if you end up in a public restroom having to take a shit. One you can't just leave it in the holster because it flops over on the floor, someone in a stall next to could see/grab it. Two there really nowhere in the stall to shelve it, stupid TP dispenser is always slanted or too round, commercial flush is just pipe. So you get stuck pinching it behind your knee, which has its drawbacks depending how you wipe, or you end up just dropping in between your legs on your damn under wear. I really think public restroom stalls should have CCW shelves, I mean I wear clean underwear and all, but if I'm taking a dump in a public restroom it might be because things ain't going so good...you know shouldn't have chewed that bubble gum you found stuck to the trashcan outside kinda thing. These are all things to think about, just sayin.

3) Posting "this" on Twitter is only designed to call attention to herself, and if/when she does have an incident that involves her gun, prosecutors are going to spluge themselves as they review her social media history.
View attachment 15353

Wait, this twatwaffle is stating she'll take her Glock to the bathroom in a Target but closes with the hashtag "#BoycottTarget?"

62351612.jpg

I carry AIWB, and it sucks if you end up in a public restroom having to take a shit. One you can't just leave it in the holster because it flops over on the floor, someone in a stall next to could see/grab it. Two there really nowhere in the stall to shelve it, stupid TP dispenser is always slanted or too round, commercial flush is just pipe. So you get stuck pinching it behind your knee, which has its drawbacks depending how you wipe, or you end up just dropping in between your legs on your damn under wear. I really think public restroom stalls should have CCW shelves, I mean I wear clean underwear and all, but if I'm taking a dump in a public restroom it might be because things ain't going so good...you know shouldn't have chewed that bubble gum you found stuck to the trashcan outside kinda thing. These are all things to think about, just sayin.
You can always hang it by the trigger guard on the coat hook in the stall. Almost all stalls have a coat hook.

You can always hang it by the trigger guard on the coat hook in the stall. Almost all stalls have a coat hook.

I think you missed the cryptic point of my post, but nonetheless, good point on the coat hook, albeit a bit dangerous with the bang switch being in the trigger guard and the sticking knobby hook objects into said bang switch protector.

Last edited:
I think you missed the cryptic point of my post, but nonetheless, good point on the coat hook, albeit a bit dangerous with the bang switch being in the trigger guard and the stick knobby hook objects into said bang switch protector.

I think (hope) he was being sarcastic about the whole hook on the back of the door thing. @macNcheese , you were just kidding, right?

I think (hope) he was being sarcastic about the whole hook on the back of the door thing. @macNcheese , you were just kidding, right?

It's all good, I sometimes take my G19 out and practice twirling my pistol on my finger at small children parties. I mean sometimes I self identify as a modern John Wayne, children's clown, who performs pistol twirling shows with loaded safe action pistols.

I think you missed the cryptic point of my post, but nonetheless, good point on the coat hook, albeit a bit dangerous with the bang switch being in the trigger guard and the stick knobby hook objects into said bang switch protector.
I think this topic brings us back to the first time you and I met on this site. With the girl wearing the S&W shirt and all the happy remarks my comments got me.
TRAINED PEOPLE DON'T ADVERTISE.
Publicly advertising the fact that you're carrying a weapon takes away the element of surprise and could in fact make you a target. Advertising = Untrained = Unsafe. This lady saying she's bringing a gun to defend herself from the Trans. community... Now they know to kill her right away because she has a gun.

I think this topic brings us back to the first time you and I met on this site. With the girl wearing the S&W shirt and all the happy remarks my comments got me.
TRAINED PEOPLE DON'T ADVERTISE.
Publicly advertising the fact that you're carrying a weapon takes away the element of surprise and could in fact make you a target. Advertising = Untrained = Unsafe. This lady saying she's bringing a gun to defend herself from the Trans. community... Now they know to kill her right away because she has a gun.

Really? Dude, my total lack of training [sarc] tells me everyone has a weapon and is a threat. Where what that twat said would come into play, is if she ended up shooting someone, it would give the DA premeditation, but yeah.

Back