The self identity thread.

Real question? Has anyone here been to a drag show?

I don’t think they are what you think they are.
Yes. I had a buddy who used to do drag shows growing up. I supported him.

This new shit that's going on is targeting kids by perverts that are taking advantage of the gay community. This shit is wrong.

Guys doing drag in the old days was a freedom of expression in their own communities. This library bullshit and targeting of kids is something else. Normalization is wrong.

Real question? Has anyone here been to a drag show?

I don’t think they are what you think they are.
I have, a couple of times, on different continents, it’s both hilarious and confusing as a straight guy, do I think it should be done to kids? No, I don’t. But it was really just a few weird looking girls with penises and a stupid amounts of clown looking makeup dancing around in a strange way which just seemed like a weird comedy show tbh. Relax, the drag show isn’t making anyone gay, and if it does, it wasn’t the drag show’s doing.

How do you know it raped them? At least be consistent.

From the link “ following consensual sexual relationships”

Or should we just charge people with rape if it fits our agenda?
At least you appropriately called it what it it is. And that's an it.

A transvestite might have "consensual" relationships with people I suppose. But I'm presuming rape. Specifically based on Loudon County. But holy necropost, bringing up a post from months ago shows me your agenda and well we've always run at odds.

(It's a transvestite because it hasn't transitioned, but then again, Stonewall in the UK is trying to tell Lesbians that a penis on a transwoman is a female sexual organ)

How do you know it raped them? At least be consistent.

I could care less where you fall on the topic of transgender/ transexual, but dehumanizing them by calling them "it" is pretty fucked up. Is "they/ them" too hard to type on a phone or are you just a bigot?

I could care less where you fall on the topic of transgender/ transexual, but dehumanizing them by calling them "it" is pretty fucked up. Is "they/ them" too hard to type on a phone or are you just a bigot?

To be frank, everyone is a bigot. Every single person. Just like everyone is a racist.

But for the protection of kids at schools or the protection of women in prisons. (Or anywhere) Don't put men/boys in the spaces of women/girls.

That person in a NJ prison is a man. It doesn't matter what they says they are. Until they undergo surgical castration and reassignment, they're a man.

That was an honest mistake. Fixed.

A transvestite might have "consensual" relationships with people I suppose. But I'm presuming rape. Specifically based on Loudon County. But holy necropost, bringing up a post from months ago shows me your agenda and well we've always run at odds.

(It's a transvestite because it hasn't transitioned, but then again, Stonewall in the UK is trying to tell Lesbians that a penis on a transwoman is a female sexual organ)

Honestly I ignore you. I clicked show ignored posts, and that popped up. That is why I responded. For the most part I have nothing against anything you post because I don’t see it.

“It”?

I just assumed that was a typo the first time I read it.

ETA - and it appears it was. Timely reminder from your one and only staff member for everyone to stay passionate, but go easy on the name calling and personal attacks. Not only does it send these threads tumbling out of control, it takes away from your well intended argument.

I’m going to go back to pruning dead links and removing duplicate memes out of the dot thread now! 👍

Last edited:
To be frank, everyone is a bigot. Every single person. Just like everyone is a racist.

But for the protection of kids at schools or the protection of women in prisons. (Or anywhere) Don't put men/boys in the spaces of women/girls.

That person in a NJ prison is a man. It doesn't matter what they says they are. Until they undergo surgical castration and reassignment, they're a man.

We have whataboutism and some stuff without directly addressing the issue, then you contradict yourself (man vs. it). You are clearly a lawyer.

Have a great day.

We have whataboutism and some stuff without directly addressing the issue, then you contradict yourself (man vs. it). You are clearly a lawyer.

Have a great day.

Hey now, you made a request and I chose to follow with the request. I think that makes me reasonable?

Honestly, even after the surgical man made horror stuff, they'd still be men. Cant change DNA, bone density, and skeletal structures.

I have, a couple of times, on different continents, it’s both hilarious and confusing as a straight guy, do I think it should be done to kids? No, I don’t. But it was really just a few weird looking girls with penises and a stupid amounts of clown looking makeup dancing around in a strange way which just seemed like a weird comedy show tbh. Relax, the drag show isn’t making anyone gay, and if it does, it wasn’t the drag show’s doing.
You need to come to Drink and Drag with me next time you are here. Do you bowl?

Back