The Trump Presidency

Status
Not open for further replies.
China doesn't want a pro-American anything on its borders. NK is the best of bad options to China.

It's such a shame that a company has to disassociate themselves from an event even when it would never occur to anyone that they might sponsor it (because that would be madness).

"Hey that guy has a tiki torch...hmmmm....they must have got them somewhere! Tiki torch are crypto nazis!"

Everyone jumping ship from Trump's business council. Fucking stupid shit.
Would you want your business associated with President Trump at this point? Just on the approval ratings alone, and the 'September massacre' prediction I'd be out.

Ideologies aside, the mighty dollar rules. Business owners have an easier time supporting political figures when those figures don't cost them money.

Would you want your business associated with President Trump at this point? Just on the approval ratings alone, and the 'September massacre' prediction I'd be out.

Ideologies aside, the mighty dollar rules. Business owners have an easier time supporting political figures when those figures don't cost them money.
Bowing to false narratives is great. People apparently do not understand history based on what went down in Durham today.

Bowing to false narratives is great. People apparently do not understand history based on what went down in Durham today.
That response belongs here. It'll be the first time you actually posted something there in line with the thread's intent.

President Trump's approval ratings are not 'false narratives'. President Trumps failures are not 'fake news'.

We have a president playing fuck-fuck games with NK's idiot leader that has real consequences, namely, more possible American service member deaths added to an ever growing list. At this point in my life? Fuck that. Solve it diplomatically and quit involving the middle-and-below class serving in the military cause the president wants to sound hard on the news networks he supposedly hates.

Sitting here saying companies trying to distance themselves from his brand so they don't suffer a PR loss/financial loss are 'bowing to a false narrative' is either highly retarded, naive, or purposefully biased and idiotic or all three. Maybe a combination of all three, sir. No way around it.

That response belongs here. It'll be the first time you actually posted something there in line with the thread's intent.

President Trump's approval ratings are not 'false narratives'. President Trumps failures are not 'fake news'.

We have a president playing fuck-fuck games with NK's idiot leader that has real consequences, namely, more possible American service member deaths added to an ever growing list. At this point in my life? Fuck that. Solve it diplomatically and quit involving the middle-and-below class serving in the military cause the president wants to sound hard on the news networks he supposedly hates.

Sitting here saying companies trying to distance themselves from his brand so they don't suffer a PR loss/financial loss are 'bowing to a false narrative' is either highly retarded, naive, or purposefully biased and idiotic or all three. Maybe a combination of all three, sir. No way around it.
It's on topic here and there. And everything I've had to say in that thread has been on topic. The left has branded pretty much every republican a racist even though we come from diverse backgrounds and have different percentages of melanin content.

Yeah and you've just generalised everyone on "the left." You just did what you've accused them of doing.

Well, it's far too early to tell if his actions against NK are going to work. Today NK stepped back from the rhetoric about Guam.

I also think it is short-sighted to knee-jerk by distancing businesses, too. Again, far too soon. I don't know if it's "false narrative" but I do think people would rather believe what they want to believe.

It's on topic here and there. And everything I've had to say in that thread has been on topic. The left has branded pretty much every republican a racist even though we come from diverse backgrounds and have different percentages of melanin content.

And the right has branded everything on the left communist. It's a retard circus and you're right there in the mix.

And the right has branded everything on the left communist. It's a retard circus and you're right there in the mix.
Well we're all in the mix. Unless your spitfire, he's an external observer sometimes full snark sometimes not.

I've always been about one thing in regards to our political leaders: Duty. If they all did this out of a true sense of duty the divide would not be there. Plenty of loons on the right...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back