Ukraine - Russia Conflict

Well, does anyone from the NSC drive a 67' Corvette or did they come out the old fashion way - by a senior leader or former director passing a copy to a friend in the press ???

Nothing to see here - move along

Needs emoji if sarcastic...

Senior leader would be on the NSC based on all the articles. Whoever it was needs to be in a cell.

I'm still not sure what to make of it.

Legit? If so, why leak it; who really benefits?

Mis-information? Again, to what purpose?

I've only seen a few of the images. Some have other items, like a hunting brochure or scope, in the photo "background". Some say casualty numbers may've been manipulated. It just seems oddly sloppy; like basic cropping could've addressed some issues.

On the other hand, at least on the surface, that dipshit Kirby pretends to be upset. How long have they known the images were in the wild? Supposedly they're tracked back to late-Feb/early-Mar. The press only broke it last week. So?

At the same time, they seem to sure have a tough time identifying the leak. Maybe it's because all the resources are taken up tracking down the SCOTUS leak...

I am reminded that we will destroy careers of Lieutenants and Sergeants for things that are rather small...but somehow shills like Kirby keep rising. The leaking of classified briefings are rather large and hav

So the folks who applauded the Pentagon Papers leak (which helped them come to power) are mad when the same thing happens on their watch?

And then there's this...the Biden administration...winning! 🙄

Of course they're sending weapons to Russia. Russia's gonna build them a nuclear power plant. The Egyptians aren't gonna forget the guys who bankrolled their military for decades and built the Aswan damn.

Sisi discusses Russian investments in Egypt

Russia's calling in all the old favors to circumvent sanctions, like pressuring OPEC to cut production, renewing old ties.

So, just to be clear, according to leaked docs and the NYT, "World War 3" was potentially averted as a result of shitty Russian munitions? 🤔

Miscommunication Nearly Led to Russian Jet Shooting Down British Spy Plane, U.S. Officials Say
NYT article said:
A Russian fighter jet fired a missile at a manned British surveillance aircraft flying over the Black Sea in September but the munition malfunctioned, according to U.S. defense officials and a recently leaked classified U.S. intelligence report. The incident was far more serious than originally portrayed and could have amounted to an act of war.

According to two U.S. defense officials, the Russian pilot had misinterpreted what a radar operator on the ground was saying to him and thought he had permission to fire. The pilot, who had locked on the British aircraft, fired, but the missile did not launch properly.
Maybe that happened but sounds a lot like bullshit to me.

Last edited:
Even if that did happen, I highly doubt it would have ignited WW3, especialy as an error. Nothing happened when Turkey shot down a Russian fighter jet back in 2015, either.
I was being a little facetious but that's what the NYT would have it's readers believe.

But Turkey doing Turkish shit is a little different as well because...fuck Turkey.

But still nothing on the SCOTUS leaker?

I don't have a WSJ subscription, but This article makes reference to it.

There was talk about Roberts trying to pull Kavanaugh to make a more narrow ruling with the liberal justices, and the leak basically killing any discussions about that.

As the Justices never had to sign sworn affidavits, there is some thinking that it came from a Conservative Justice's office in order to stop those talks.

That seems more believable to me than some liberal Justice leaking the document thinking it'd bully those changes, but the odds are still like 60/40 to me on that.
I do think 100% a Justice leaked it themselves.

Back