Ukraine - Russia Conflict

The little fuck is 21 years old; he’s not even old enough to pretend to be outraged our disillusioned like Snowden.

I have to imagine all of the assorted Alphabet Soup dudes are tripping over themselves trying to get some alone time with this kid.

This is my favorite so far:

To Add: Is “need to know” no longer a thing? I’m trying to wrap my head around the idea that he has this type of clearance.
IT guy should have the same clearance as the system they are maintaining.

The little fuck is 21 years old; he’s not even old enough to pretend to be outraged our disillusioned like Snowden.

I have to imagine all of the assorted Alphabet Soup dudes are tripping over themselves trying to get some alone time with this kid.

This is my favorite so far:

“The Times reported that Teixeira "oversaw a private online group named Thug Shaker Central, where about 20 to 30 people, mostly young men and teenagers, came together over a shared love of guns, racist online memes and video games."

I think I might change my CUT to “Thug Shaker Central”

To Add: Is “need to know” no longer a thing? I’m trying to wrap my head around the idea that he has this type of clearance.

Calling bullshit on a rando Air National Guard E-4 being the leaker considering this entire administration makes leaking a favorite past time, moreso than baseball. Perfect scapegoat, some weekend warrior who's a gamer.

Seriously if Clowns like Jack Murphy and Alex Plitsas are going in on this dude, something else is going on. Serious amount of chodery.

Calling bullshit on a rando Air National Guard E-4 being the leaker considering this entire administration makes leaking a favorite past time, moreso than baseball. Perfect scapegoat, some weekend warrior who's a gamer.

Seriously if Clowns like Jack Murphy and Alex Plitsas are going in on this dude, something else is going on. Serious amount of chodery.
While this situation fits that narrative (the idea of a scapegoat), the manning case is very similar. Not saying it *is* the same, just that it wouldn’t be the first time.

From NYT:

The Airman Who Wanted to Give Gamers a Real Taste of War

The group liked online war games. But then Jack Teixeira, an active-duty airman, began showing them classified documents, members say.

The 21-year-old National Guard airman was frantic as he joined a call with members of a small online gamer community that has improbably ended up at the center of a federal investigation into a major U.S. security breach.

It sounded as if the airman, Jack Teixeira, was in a speeding car, said a member of the group who uses the screen name Vahki.

“Guys, it’s been good — I love you all,” Airman Teixeira said, Vahki recounted. “I never wanted it to get like this. I prayed to God that this would never happen. And I prayed and prayed and prayed. Only God can decide what happens from now on.”

On Thursday, the F.B.I. arrested Airman Teixeira, an hour and a half after The New York Times identified him as the administrator of the online group, Thug Shaker Central, where a cache of leaked intelligence documents that riveted the world for a week first appeared.

It was Airman Teixeira, a member of the Massachusetts National Guard, his friends in the group said, who somehow obtained the classified documents and posted them to the group. From there, they eventually spilled into the open, potentially compromising U.S. intelligence gathering and damaging relations with allies.

In interviews, members of Thug Shaker Central said their group had started out as a place where young men and teenage boys could gather amid the isolation of the pandemic to bond over their love of guns, share memes — sometimes racist ones — and play war-themed video games.

But Airman Teixeira, who one member of the group called O.G. and was also its unofficial leader, wanted to teach the young acolytes who gravitated to him about actual war, members said.
And so, beginning in at least October, Airman Teixeira, who was attached to the Guard’s intelligence unit, began sharing descriptions of classified information, group members and law enforcement officials said, eventually uploading hundreds of pages of documents, including detailed battlefield maps from Ukraine and confidential assessments of Russia’s war machine.

From NYT:

The Airman Who Wanted to Give Gamers a Real Taste of War

The group liked online war games. But then Jack Teixeira, an active-duty airman, began showing them classified documents, members say.

The 21-year-old National Guard airman was frantic as he joined a call with members of a small online gamer community that has improbably ended up at the center of a federal investigation into a major U.S. security breach.

It sounded as if the airman, Jack Teixeira, was in a speeding car, said a member of the group who uses the screen name Vahki.

“Guys, it’s been good — I love you all,” Airman Teixeira said, Vahki recounted. “I never wanted it to get like this. I prayed to God that this would never happen. And I prayed and prayed and prayed. Only God can decide what happens from now on.”

On Thursday, the F.B.I. arrested Airman Teixeira, an hour and a half after The New York Times identified him as the administrator of the online group, Thug Shaker Central, where a cache of leaked intelligence documents that riveted the world for a week first appeared.

It was Airman Teixeira, a member of the Massachusetts National Guard, his friends in the group said, who somehow obtained the classified documents and posted them to the group. From there, they eventually spilled into the open, potentially compromising U.S. intelligence gathering and damaging relations with allies.

In interviews, members of Thug Shaker Central said their group had started out as a place where young men and teenage boys could gather amid the isolation of the pandemic to bond over their love of guns, share memes — sometimes racist ones — and play war-themed video games.

But Airman Teixeira, who one member of the group called O.G. and was also its unofficial leader, wanted to teach the young acolytes who gravitated to him about actual war, members said.
And so, beginning in at least October, Airman Teixeira, who was attached to the Guard’s intelligence unit, began sharing descriptions of classified information, group members and law enforcement officials said, eventually uploading hundreds of pages of documents, including detailed battlefield maps from Ukraine and confidential assessments of Russia’s war machine.
He sure gave them a lesson on knowing when to STFU

While this situation fits that narrative (the idea of a scapegoat), the manning case is very similar. Not saying it *is* the same, just that it wouldn’t be the first time.
I get it. But we're going after this kid to make a massive distraction against the administration when they just completely fuck things up left and right and just do things that make our country weak. If he did it, put him in Leavenworth. Also, no gender reassignment on the government's dime. But let me guess, because he wasn't trying to be a hero like the artist formerly known as Brad, he won't be held up like Brad is.

Can't wait for the meteor to hit this rock.

Maybe I missed the discussion but…

Per the leak, we have Special Forces on the ground there?

And it appears that Ukraine is not faring as well as maybe the White House would lead us to believe ?

The press would be knocking down the doors trying to make that a story if Trump were in office. I don’t know that I’ve seen even a news blurb about it though…

This is one of those types of information where it's an "every player knows, but nobody has said it yet."

The leaks have placed a couple American SOF personnel (don't believe compnent was specified) at the U.S. Embassy. It doesn't say whether they've been conducting missions or just pull advise/assist and security duties.

we have had U.S. military personnel there as Weapons Inspectors since the fall. They were sent specifically because Russia accused us of not maintaining accountabilityof the arms we've been sending.

I'm sure those guys weren't just regular ammo Boys from the 82nd.

And it appears that Ukraine is not faring as well as maybe the White House would lead us to believe ?

This particular document the media is fixated on is likely fake, and the Russians have swapped numbers then released it themselves.

The version in question says there have been 71k(ish) UKR KIA, but only 17k(at most) RUS KIA.

Simply looking at RUS mass conscription efforts should make those numbers doubtful.

Also, this same document says RUS has only lost 600 ground vehicles. I think we've posted more than that just in this thread.

ETA: Found a comparison between the two casualty count images.

Never doubted either of those. We had to send people to train and instruct. And Ukraine has been feeding questionable propaganda from the get-go, as has Russia.

The administration has to justify the expense. Nobody wants to subsidize a lost cause. We’ve had too many of those.

Last edited:
This particular document the media is fixated on is likely fake, and the Russians have swapped numbers then released it themselves.

The version in question says there have been 71k(ish) UKR KIA, but only 17k(at most) RUS KIA.

Simply looking at RUS mass conscription efforts should make those numbers doubtful.

Also, this same document says RUS has only lost 600 ground vehicles. I think we've posted more than that just in this thread.

ETA: Found a comparison between the two casualty count images.

That is some really lazy editing and faking attempt. But they don't care as its enough to try convince their people and just provide food for their troll farms.

Thinking about this because I saw a tweet. Vindman leaked information because he called himself a whistle-blower and was made a hero...maybe this kid should just ID as a whistle-blower?

I said that guy should have been in a cell. But we continuously move the goal posts.

Of all the things I read about this kid, this may be my favorite. What a fucking tool, he literally lead them right to him.…

Pentagon leak: Jack Teixeira searched classified networks for 'leak' keyword

Jack Teixeira, the 21-year-old Air National Guardsman accused of leaking hundreds of Pentagonclassified documents, searched government networks for the keyword "leak" on the day news of the incident broke, according to his arrest affidavit.

On April 6, the day that the New York Times revealed the existence of the leaked documents, Teixeira "used his government computer to search classified intelligence reporting for the word 'leak,'" the affidavit said.

"There is reason to believe that Teixeira was searching for classified reporting regarding the U.S. Intelligence Community’s assessment of the identity of the individual who transmitted classified national defense information, to include the Government Document," the affidavit said.

Back