Ukraine - Russia Conflict

Of all the things I read about this kid, this may be my favorite. What a fucking tool, he literally lead them right to him.…

Pentagon leak: Jack Teixeira searched classified networks for 'leak' keyword

Jack Teixeira, the 21-year-old Air National Guardsman accused of leaking hundreds of Pentagonclassified documents, searched government networks for the keyword "leak" on the day news of the incident broke, according to his arrest affidavit.

On April 6, the day that the New York Times revealed the existence of the leaked documents, Teixeira "used his government computer to search classified intelligence reporting for the word 'leak,'" the affidavit said.

"There is reason to believe that Teixeira was searching for classified reporting regarding the U.S. Intelligence Community’s assessment of the identity of the individual who transmitted classified national defense information, to include the Government Document," the affidavit said.

But the Pentagon keeps leaking about this leak. This government man...

ETA:
Fair point.

Last edited:

The only thing that appeals to me about this kind of warfare is that you occasionally get a glimpse of the people you're trying to shoot. Other than that, they can have it.

Kind of ironic to me that @pardus was posting a lot of WWI videos for a while in the history thread...and then went over there to experience the same kind of warfare first hand.

The only thing that appeals to me about this kind of warfare is that you occasionally get a glimpse of the people you're trying to shoot. Other than that, they can have it.

Kind of ironic to me that @pardus was posting a lot of WWI videos for a while in the history thread...and then went over there to experience the same kind of warfare first hand.

I hope and wish he's well. Oh yeah, I don't want anyone to ever experience that.

Lordy.

Russia bombs Belgorod.
Russia Mistakenly Bombs Own City
Russia’s Defense Ministry said that during a flight of a Su-34 aircraft, “an emergency release of an air ordnance occurred.”

I liked this one better. Better spin on a CF.
Russian Defense Ministry says "abnormal derailment of aviation ammunition" from Su-34 aircraft responsible for explosion in Belgorod, Belgorod Oblast: Local News Outlet via Public Telegram Board.

Of all the things I read about this kid, this may be my favorite. What a fucking tool, he literally lead them right to him.…

Pentagon leak: Jack Teixeira searched classified networks for 'leak' keyword
I bet half the people with clearances did the exact same thing. I probably would have; AFAIK there is nothing untoward about a search like that. Part of me would be interested out of curiosity, but mostly because I'd want to find out how he did it, so I could prevent it in my own unit. This is huge, and is going to further affect (i.e. inhibit) the way we access and share classified info.

What if, and I'm talking crazy here, but what if we let our physical support and our pledged support match? Then we would have a good idea of what the Ukraine needs.
Right?
(Looks around at the group)
Right, folks?
(Crickets and the Netflix theme)
I'm right, yeah? We're good, right?

Back