Ukraine - Russia Conflict

What Secrets Are in the Leaked Pentagon Documents — and Who Leaked Them?

suspected source of the leaks as Jack Teixeira, a 21-year-old member of the Massachusetts Air National Guard’s intelligence wing.

From another article: A friend has identified the leaker of classified documents related to the war in Ukraine and U.S. spying operations as a young gun enthusiast who shared the documents online via a forum he joined amid loneliness brought on by the coronavirus pandemic, The Washington Post reported Wednesday.

Racist troll forum led by US Air National Guardsman Jack Teixeira, 21, at centre of top secret Ukraine war docs leak

He oversaw an online group called Thug Shaker Central where approximately 30 people - mostly young men and teens - shared a love of guns, racist memes and games.

President Joe Biden has vowed the US is “getting close” to finding answers about the leak.

Last edited:
The Russian jet was in Turkish airspace.

Yeah. Turks claim they shot it down over Turkey, Russians say over Syria. In any case, it was a NATO flyer downing a Russian one. But nobody went to war over it. Same with the drone over international waters. Those incidents are unnecessary and upsetting, but shouldn't be reason to boil the planet.

Yeah. Turks claim they shot it down over Turkey, Russians say over Syria. In any case, it was a NATO flyer downing a Russian one. But nobody went to war over it. Same with the drone over international waters. Those incidents are unnecessary and upsetting, but shouldn't be reason to boil the planet.
I don’t know...if I were ever shot down, I'd fully expect every one of you bastards to do nothing short of boiling the earth to avenge me....AVENGE ME!

I worked in AFCENT's theater C2 facility when that happened. We logged everything, radio, radar, mIRC...every-got-damn-thing was saved and archived. I pulled the radar data and watched the playback.

The border has a "finger" or whatever in that region running north-south. Turkey had a DCA (Defensive Counter Air) patrol in southern Turkey. The Soviet fighter (Su-24 I think?) made a counter-clockwise (left hand) loop into Turkey over the finger, I recall that for sure. I think when he made a second loop through the finger is when the Turkish fighter left their orbit and headed south. The Su-24 was smoked more or less south of the finger in Syrian airspace by Turkish fighters.

I don’t see a rank on this cat in the photo, but the story says he’s an A1C. E3 is the most dangerous rank in any branch.
The little fuck is 21 years old; he’s not even old enough to pretend to be outraged our disillusioned like Snowden.

I have to imagine all of the assorted Alphabet Soup dudes are tripping over themselves trying to get some alone time with this kid.

This is my favorite so far:

“The Times reported that Teixeira "oversaw a private online group named Thug Shaker Central, where about 20 to 30 people, mostly young men and teenagers, came together over a shared love of guns, racist online memes and video games."

I think I might change my CUT to “Thug Shaker Central”

To Add: Is “need to know” no longer a thing? I’m trying to wrap my head around the idea that he has this type of clearance.

Last edited:
This is my favorite so far:

“The Times reported that Teixeira "oversaw a private online group named Thug Shaker Central, where about 20 to 30 people, mostly young men and teenagers, came together over a shared love of guns, racist online memes and video games."

I'm not sure if you're familiar with Discord, but it is a very powerful chat program. Anyone can stand up their own channel, make their own rules, invite whoever they want, etc. Ukrainians are using it to coordinate drone strikes. Discord is a major "thing" in gaming.

As an American I know I will sleep better at night knowing they deployed several tactical teams to apprehend him.

Yet, I haven't seen the customary glory shot of the trove of guns he owned. I'm guessing that's why he's still an enthusiast instead of owner in the media.

… The Su-24 was smoked more or less south of the finger in Syrian airspace by Turkish fighters.

Gotta love it.
Erdogan was furious when the SAA downed their F-4 in 2012 after it had violated their airspace for several minutes, not 17 odd seconds. He complained that small dips were normal and wouldn't warrant such a quick and harsh response. LoL

Last edited:
I'm not sure if you're familiar with Discord, but it is a very powerful chat program. Anyone can stand up their own channel, make their own rules, invite whoever they want, etc. Ukrainians are using it to coordinate drone strikes. Discord is a major "thing" in gaming.
I am aware of it, but not at all familiar.

If I’m active duty and a participant in this dude’s “Thug Shaker Central” Discord channel…on a scale of 1-10, what is my pucker factor right now?

Back