Ukraine - Russia Conflict

.....if he keeps throwing his fellow Russians out of 5th floor hospital windows, making their planes blow up and injecting them with poison, it might very well be the FSB and his own military that finally overthrow him.
It's just my opinion - but to a certain extent - I think that is exactly WHY he doesn't worry about his own troops overthrowing him. To paraphrase a line from other posters on this board...

"Darth Vader has entered the chat" (Stay with me on this one - I have a point to make.)

Vladimir Putin is a brutal "Sith Lord" like leader. He seeks to rebuild the greatness of his beloved Soviet Union in the same way Darth Vader looks to the Dark Side of the Force to unite the galaxy. Darth Vader spent over 20 years molding the Empire and Leading his subordinates.

He is brutal and efficient – and even though his methods are violent and deadly – his subordinates are completely loyal to him because they know that pleasing Lord Vader is a rocket ship to a successful career in the Empire.
He choked one guy TO DEATH for letting the Rebels escaped – yet, the same guy he replaced him with eventually became a Fleet Admiral – even though HE TOO was responsible for letting the Rebels escape…
…because one was a turd that argued with him, and the other was loyal and did his very best to meet his bosses intent (after all, he literally followed Han Solo into a fucking asteroid field before Han was able to escape)

These fucking dirty Russian Cossack's are the same way.
Sure – they’ll kill the fuck out of a life long friend for betraying them or embarrassing them in public – but stand by their side – and you can write your own headlines.

What are the sources of that report? All I've seen is from Russia Times, which I don't see as credible enough to even click on.

I am not going to say OSINTdefender is 100% accurate 100% of the time, they are very right, most of the time. It's a pretty good twitter site. It's one of the few sites I get Uke news with some sort of reliability and veracity.

I am not going to say OSINTdefender is 100% accurate 100% of the time, they are very right, most of the time. It's a pretty good twitter site. It's one of the few sites I get Uke news with some sort of reliability and veracity.
So, there's OSINTtechical and there's OSINTdefender...two very different accounts, not to be confused.

I find OSINTtechical to be a solid source for info, as noted.

OSINTdefender, on the other hand, appears, at times, to be an account for a Soviet/Russian hack. Some good info, some bad, but I take it with much larger grain of a salt.

Last edited:
So, there's OSINTtechical and there's OSINTdefender...two very different accounts, not to be confused.

OSINTdefender, on the other hand, appears, to me, to mostly be an account for a Soviet/Russian hack.

Yes, of course. I meant OSINTtechnical. That's my bad. I didn't pay attention to the attached tweet above.

Yes, of course. I meant OSINTtechnical. That's my bad. I didn't pay attention to the attached tweet above.
I do it all the time too; I watch both accounts. The one is clearly mirrored after the other.

I did edit my previous post to clarify a bit. There's just enough good info, mixed with bad info to always make me question OSINTDefender's posts.

OSINTdefender, on the other hand, appears, at times, to be an account for a Soviet/Russian hack. Some good info, some bad, but I take it with much larger grain of a salt.
OSINTDefender's reporting on Israel/Hamas stuff was pretty solid.

What are the sources of that report? All I've seen is from Russia Times, which I don't see as credible enough to even click on.
Beyond the Russians saying it I haven’t seen any official ones saying it I thought OSINT was pretty reliable but I didn’t know their were two of them and I guess defender seems to be less reliable

Beyond the Russians saying it I haven’t seen any official ones saying it I thought OSINT was pretty reliable but I didn’t know their were two of them and I guess defender seems to be less reliable
I wouldn't go so far as say it's not reliable.

I'd frame it this way... I've seen a bit more bias and conjecture in posts on that site, as opposed to a more objective reporting of facts...but maybe that's my bias. 🤷‍♂️ Decide for yourself, just know there a two separate, but similar sites out there.

Absent any other place to talk shit about the French...

https://www.cia.gov/readingroom/docs/NAUMANN, WERNER_0068.pdf

In return for legalization, the French proposed to NAUMANN that he cooperate closely with them in the propaganda field in the struggle against Bolshevism and for a European Union under French domination. As inducement, they offered him suitable economic security and housing facilities in the French Zone.

Don't forget the French were so trustworthy we threw them out of the CAOC in Qatar. This move to send troops to the Ukraine isn't out of character for those turds.

Back