Ukraine - Russia Conflict

I’m a pretty open minded, big Lebowski type who agrees with a decent amount of the lefts policies in theory (not application), but my God do they suck at governing and practicing what they preach. Trudeau embodies all I despise about that portion of the spectrum.

I’m a pretty open minded, big Lebowski type who agrees with a decent amount of the lefts policies in theory (not application), but my God do they suck at governing and practicing what they preach. Trudeau embodies all I despise about that portion of the spectrum.

It's the same for both sides, the extremes are louder than the centrists and are dictating policies.

Zelensky responds to Canada releasing turbines to Nord Stream. Doesn't surprise me, they did this but I'm sure Putin already looked at Canada as weak.

U.S. backs Canada's decision to return Russia-Germany pipeline turbines
Are these turbines the same ones that supply a critical portion of natural gas to places like Germany and other EU members? Cause the green technologies that those environmental retards pushed ain't gonna keep them warm this winter, they need those turbines.

For cross thread points with the energy thread, alotta the EU sold out to the Russians for cheap dirty energy; all while pushing green/carbon neutral energy (solar, wind, etc). Turns out this green energy technology is overhyped, under preforms, and under delivers, it's basically a huge scam.

You are right though, US and CAN leadership is weak. That said, the rest of the EU is hooked on cheap Russian energy like a crack whore is to Hunter Biden's affections.

Is there an extreme centrist party? Because I’ll join that in heart beat.

I think most of us would. I consider myself more classical Liberal/Libertarian but we don't have any viable parties in that box.

If you put aside what the media puts out about our Conservative Party, it's pretty centrist now. Especially since our version of the Tea Party showed up and pulled away the most extreme right with them. We still have the religious zealots, they can speak and represent their constituents but they don't dictate policy.

Chinese planned Naval exercise off Venezuela represents a future national security threat along with their current actions concerning Taiwan. You bet they're watching events in Ukraine and carefully digesting our response.

Sooooo... it's looks like someone is selling Javelins and NLAWS. Could be RUS propaganda, but I've been hearing rumors that Javelins have been making their way to Syria and the ME. Anyone speak the language, also is that a CLU at 1:14?

Edit/Add on: I'm retarded. High chance this is Russian propaganda, the youtube page is filled with pro Russian bullshit. I'll leave this up as a lesson to myself as to why I should verify every facet of something before taking it a face value.

Last edited:
I am shocked foreign weapon donations gifts bribes sales would find their way into the hands of unsavory characters. Oh no!

Anyway...
Too bad we don't skin the fuckers who take advantage of our generosity. Taliban gets a few billion in arms and gear, illiterate goat herders get javelins, meanwhile I'm scrimping on ammo/reloading components.

All while our political elite pocket the remainder, feed us green bullshit, and make nice with our enemies.

Last edited:
Sooooo... it's looks like someone is selling Javelins and NLAWS. Could be RUS propaganda, but I've been hearing rumors that Javelins have been making their way to Syria and the ME.

Any place there's a war there's a Black Market. Plenty of eager buyers...plenty of motivation to take the risk. From past experience, I'm about certain there's a very healthy illicit arms trade going on...on both sides. These weapons will pop up in some strange places in years to come.

In Vietnam, the right amount of Greenbacks and you could get anything.

Last edited:
Back