Ukraine - Russia Conflict

“I shall offer a truce and buy him off but whom do I send?” “Not Me why if I was to fall under the sword it might be my head in a basket” “Not my gentle son,The mere sight of him would only encourage an Enemy to take over the whole country”

They have that crazy Mig powered firefighting tank for this exact purpose.

View attachment 40460
Yeah, but they no longer have the technical expertise or manufacturing support to bring that pipeline back to it's previous status.

The talent, technical knowhow, and manufacturing support, went away when western companies pulled outta Russia earlier in the year. I doubt it's going back to normal.

Yeah, but they no longer have the technical expertise or manufacturing support to bring that pipeline back to it's previous status.

The talent, technical knowhow, and manufacturing support, went away when western companies pulled outta Russia earlier in the year. I doubt it's going back to normal.
And according to my First Alert, Gazprom has indefinitely suspended Nord Stream 1 operations due to equipment issues at a compressor station.

I've been a little distracted of late. The Kherson offensive is well under way, though it is proceeding excruciatingly slowly, unless something changes drastically I have almost zero confidence of an advance into Crimea (Ukraine's forecast of operations), and am dubious if they will even reach the Dnipro before the rains hit, which i'm certain will be an end to offensive operations. A new offensive has started in the north eastern AO, let's hope that is a little more succesful, though it's strategic importance is a lot less than the southern AO presently.

Back