Ukraine - Russia Conflict

Sooooo... it's looks like someone is selling Javelins and NLAWS. Could be RUS propaganda, but I've been hearing rumors that Javelins have been making their way to Syria and the ME. Anyone speak the language, also is that a CLU at 1:14?

Edit/Add on: I'm retarded. High chance this is Russian propaganda, the youtube page is filled with pro Russian bullshit. I'll leave this up as a lesson to myself as to why I should verify every facet of something before taking it a face value.
How do they even get ahold of these weapons? Does a Ukrainian Supply Guy just “lose” them?

Apparently Russia lacks the technology to make French Fries. Producers of fries refusing to supply to Russia, McDonald's successor says
I used to know a guy who worked in that exact field. McDonalds potatoes for french fries are a very specific breed that have very specific growth and harvesting requirements. Guy I knew used to travel to different countries to trouble shoot potato growing operations.

There is a crazy amount of complexity that goes into a burger and fries. To tie this to the energy thread, if Russia is having these sorts of problems with fries imagine what's gonna happen to their petro and petrochemical industry. Russia was so corrupt that most of the talent running those ops were foreign nationals from US and multinational drilling companies.

Their oil industry is fucked.

I used to know a guy who worked in that exact field. McDonalds potatoes for french fries are a very specific breed that have very specific growth and harvesting requirements. Guy I knew used to travel to different countries to trouble shoot potato growing operations.

Potatoes dont Grow in frozen ground....this is why we changed Vodka formula Comrade!!

:ROFLMAO:

Potatoes dont Grow in frozen ground....this is why we changed Vodka formula Comrade!!

:ROFLMAO:
Oddly enough, growing up Yuri Bezmenov mentioned that the USSR blamed potato blight on the West; when it was their own poor management. Funny how history repeats itself.

As Ukraine starts to reform and push modern weapons and systems to the front, I kinda wonder how bad supply issues will get in Russia. I wonder if the Russian people will force a change in their own govt or if they'll just suffer through it.

Edit/Add on:
Forgive me board, for I grammar like a tard sometimes. :D

Last edited:
How in the FUCK is reality not considered satire at this point?

I could make more sense of the world with 10 pitchers of beer (even bad beer, like Corona or any Budweiser product) , 4 plates of nachos, 3 buckets of wings, and 5 randomly selected Americans than any single group within our land. Fight me. Tell me I'm wrong.

Our elected officials are fucking twats...and what's worse is we keep placing them in that position.

So, who are the idiots here?

I can tell you that our government sucks, a whole lot. U.S. offers deal to Russia for Griner release

Viktor Bout for a nobody.

I don't really care about Griner, but I will say this seems to be a situation of a celebrity cause actually helping someone who needs it, since Paul Whelan is being freed as well.

As best I can tell, Bout being released in a prisoner swap has been talked about since at least 2020; the thought being that being removed from the arms game so long had essentially dried up any contacts or connections he would have had to utilize, making him worthless in that world.

being that being removed from the arms game so long had essentially dried up any contacts or connections he would have had to utilize, making him worthless in that world.
He's going to be back in the game as soon as he gets done fucking his wife/girlfriend/mistress.

It's a lifetime occupation.

I think whomever analyzed this (obviously not saying you, @Cookie_ - is woefully out of touch with arms movement and
international violent criminals.

He's returning with bells on. During his incarceration his "shit" was either being tended to, or "stolen" and either scenerio requires his attention, and only an idiot would not rebuild

The people supervising his SME's may believe he is "isolated" and he may appear isolated, but that's because he's better then the people who think this is accurate. They know it. They just haven't figured out how.

One thing I don't think people get is, that international violent criminals, warlords, terrorists, dictators-- they are driven and successful in being terrible for a reason.

Al-Shabbab in Africa, when they eventually get into the "big" terror circuit- won't care about how long it takes him to get whatever. Money talks.

Edited to add El-Shabbab, an Al-Queda affiliate

Last edited by a moderator:
He's going to be back in the game as soon as he gets done fucking his wife/girlfriend/mistress.

It's a lifetime occupation.

I think whomever analyzed this (obviously not saying you, @Cookie_ - is woefully out of touch with arms movement and
international violent criminals.

He's returning with bells on. During his incarceration his "shit" was either being tended to, or "stolen" and either scenerio requires his attention, and only an idiot would not rebuild

The people supervising his SME's may believe he is "isolated" and he may appear isolated, but that's because he's better then the people who think this is accurate. They know it. They just haven't figured out how.

One thing I don't think people get is, that international violent criminals, warlords, terrorists, dictators-- they are driven and successful in being terrible for a reason.

Al-Shabbab in Africa, when they eventually get into the "big" terror circuit- won't care about how long it takes him to get whatever. Money talks.

Edited to add El-Shabbab, an Al-Queda affiliate

He's got so many connections to the GRU, the Russian military and Putin's government--not to mention foreign actors worldwide...this is just a bump in his road.

I don't really care about Griner, but I will say this seems to be a situation of a celebrity cause actually helping someone who needs it, since Paul Whelan is being freed as well.

As best I can tell, Bout being released in a prisoner swap has been talked about since at least 2020; the thought being that being removed from the arms game so long had essentially dried up any contacts or connections he would have had to utilize, making him worthless in that world.

That's an all time bad take for anyone thinking he'll be out of the game. He'll either be killed immediately or embraced and will get back at it like @Andoni said.

Hope is neither a method or a course of action, and this administration seems to operate on it being so.

It's almost like his incarceration was "just for show* and releasing him may cause more work for other people, but doesn't really matter. Weird.

Back