Ukraine - Russia Conflict

Idk if you watched that video before sharing it, but I'm gonna go ahead and call bullshit on the numbers this Turkish newspaper "got from a Mossad source".

19k dead Russians and 158k dead Ukrainians, but the Russians are recruiting inmates to replace troops? Sure.

234 dead American and British trainers?
Seems like that would have been a big deal.

2500 kia NATO soldiers but we haven't glassed Moscow yet? Ridiculous.

Screenshot_20230207_151840_YouTube.jpg

Idk if you watched that video before sharing it, but I'm gonna go ahead and call bullshit on the numbers this Turkish newspaper "got from a Mossad source".

19k dead Russians and 158k dead Ukrainians, but the Russians are recruiting inmates to replace troops? Sure.

234 dead American and British trainers?
Seems like that would have been a big deal.

2500 kia NATO soldiers but we haven't glassed Moscow yet? Ridiculous.

View attachment 41605
Thought the exact same thing. I sit in a minimum of 2x intel briefs a week- neither one of those numbers is anywhere near the ballpark for what I consider to be "more than likely reliable but also more than likely not accurate" territory.

I know of what- 4 dead Americans? Tops? and since when does NATO have an army?! You're telling me NATO is mobilizing NATO countries for troops and has subsequently lost just under 1000 less than we did in the entire war in Afghanistan?

I don’t completely trust Hersh. I don’t trust him any more than any other left wing journalist...But if it’s fiction it’s pretty good.

I’ll wait for one of the frogmen to violate his NDA.

Last edited:
Back