Your 2024 Presidential Election Thread

Someone explain how the guy who's had two high profile attempts on this life is the person turning up the flames?

And Not Kamala and her friend in office?

________

This is also ridiculous, how do these people have jobs?
Go find someone bullying others online in any social media when those being bullied for saying we should all be respectful in disagreement, and you'll find the target audience on why they still have those yellow media jobs.

Interesting, shooter voted in NC primary this year. Is he now a N

He is from NC as far as I have heard. Long criminal history in Greensboro.

I think this all a conspiracy against this fine gentleman as NC law prohibits gun ownership with the crimes for which he has been found guilty.

USSS being compromised.....

How do we know they are not brother? I'm not a cop, I'm not SS but how do these things happen?

Sometimes the prevailing political attitude at the very top of the Administration--in this case, Trump hate--has a way of filtering down into various departments and influencing certain behaviors of those in the decision-making tier who want to please their boss and keep their job.

The Secret Service may not be compromised among the rank and file who bravely soldier on. But I've seen top commanders in the military bend with the prevailing breezes, and the Secret Service--at least at the top--is just another government agency, like the military, the ATF, the FBI, and not immune to pressure, however subtle.

This meme wraps up the shooter as far as I've seen from the videos of him.

He had the world's biggest hard-on for Ukraine (See this 2022 video) and thought "all five billion people in the world should be here fighting". He apparently kept trying to recruit Afghans to fight in Ukraine.

He voted for Trump in 2016 but then wrote in 2023 he should be assassinated for backing out of the Iran deal.

He's posted support for Tulsi, Biden, Harris, Haley, and Ramaswamy.

Guys, I think this dude might not have had any established views and was just coocoo for Coco-puffs.

This meme wraps up the shooter as far as I've seen from the videos of him.

He had the world's biggest hard-on for Ukraine (See this 2022 video) and thought "all five billion people in the world should be here fighting". He apparently kept trying to recruit Afghans to fight in Ukraine.

He voted for Trump in 2016 but then wrote in 2023 he should be assassinated for backing out of the Iran deal.

He's posted support for Tulsi, Biden, Harris, Haley, and Ramaswamy.

Guys, I think this dude might not have had any established views and was just coocoo for Coco-puffs.

He was a big Bernie Sanders fan. Didn't like Biden, but loved Bernie.

So, I'm looking for an actual report on the google. But according to Fox, and the report from the Committee. The USSS has not been providing the same level of security as they do to the current president.

Maybe it's too many movies. BUT I thought the moment someone becomes the nominee they get the same level of protection? And if the USSS needs to augment the detail there are numerous Federal Law Enforcement Agencies that can supply officers and agents for this detail. But the one I think of for the best fit might be the Marshalls?

WTH is going on.

Back