Your Happy (I hope) New Year thread....

Sad New Year GIF

Happy New Year Fucker's! I slept through it and seems like yesterday.

10 New Year's Resolutions for Veterans

1609534491728.png

Anyone got any good resolutions for this year? I'm going to focus on this one:

1) I will tell my story.
Every veteran has a story that needs to be told. Sharing is therapeutic; it can help repair the mental wounds of war, and it keeps our fellow citizens informed about the wars we fight on their behalf. It also helps encourage and inspire the next generation of young men and women who are willing to support and defend our Constitution and our nation. But I will tell my stories the right way, and keep faith with my nation and my fellow service members.

I think talking about our military experiences is therapeutic, contributes to history, and helps people who never served (the vast majority of our country) understand us.

10 New Year's Resolutions for Veterans

View attachment 37889

Anyone got any good resolutions for this year? I'm going to focus on this one:

I think talking about our military experiences is therapeutic, contributes to history, and helps people who never served (the vast majority of our country) understand us.
I’m liking the idea of sharing the story. Sometimes I feel like there are too many scorned bitter people sharing their story.

And my plans for the year are to get my 1.5 mile sub 11 minutes (haven’t done that in years), body fat below 12% (maybe single digits), and finish my Mandalorian costume ( I know, I’m a nerd)

I’m liking the idea of sharing the story. Sometimes I feel like there are too many scorned bitter people sharing their story.

And my plans for the year are to get my 1.5 mile sub 11 minutes (haven’t done that in years), body fat below 12% (maybe single digits), and finish my Mandalorian costume ( I know, I’m a nerd)

This site is a great place to share your stories. I can help with other outlets as well if you decided you're interested.

Back